Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 _
PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Well my only 'problem' with Canto's, as such (not having been in there recently), is that I can't visualise much room for dancing, and the pavement outside is pretty narrow from memory?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

It has a massive terrace mate, probably 100 feet long by 25 feet wide. So enough room for your break dancing, body popping & Jan's pole dancing mate. lol!

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:08 pm

I thought the terrace was full of tables and chairs? The terrace at the front you mean? (got a pic?)
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Not a great photo, but might help. I think that Delboy might have a few as well Mark. I spoke to the lad who was serving us, Paul from Solihull, who said they would not have a problem moving tables & chairs for us.

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t2862-magalluf-may-2011-part-1

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:03 pm

Cantos caters for parties does it not so really they should reply. Maybe a call is what it will take but I certainly wouldnt be chasing around it should be the other way round. Leaving it upto you Mick lol Im easy I just wanted to get pissed, oops I mean chat hehehehe

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

You are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo basic mate, don't change. lol!

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:32 pm

I wont Ill always be this posh nothing will change me lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:34 pm

lol! @ Daryn.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:43 pm

But on page ten you then said this lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy (after I'd suggested 'why not Ruby's itself?')

debdon wrote:
I love the balcony at Ruby's, what a view wow That would be fine with me.

Good luck with the move out Mark :tup:

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Don never listens to me cos I don't usually make sense......

moral....take a leaf out of his book lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:47 pm

Ha ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:44 am

Lesson learnt me thinks Debs. wink Just have to persuade San into your way of thinking now. affraid :n!b:

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com