Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

Great SOH yozef.Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:05 pm

if it raises a smile ws,then it's a job well done
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:12 am

Right is there any confirmed meet up so I can put a lid on this, do you want me to contact cantos or should we let Mick
finish his job hehehehe. Or should we have it at Manos Place hahahaha now thats thrown a spanner in the works lol.
We really need to get this sorted guys so I can announce it one way or another.

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:17 pm

What sort of food deals can we get
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:24 pm

pity we can't find a curry house for the venue wink farting beer drinker hungry haha pale photographer

nah,only joking....i'll go with the flow

ps,what time of the evening are we looking at?
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Not that a precedent has been set but 2 TA meetings and 1 MF previously have been at 4pm or 5pm.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:03 pm

thanks ws,i was just wondering if folk will be going back to the hotel for a nose bag,or grab a quick munch as the night goes on.
i think if folk went back to the hotel for the evening meal it may (interrupt the flow) as it were.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:03 pm

I think this year it's been mooted - to which I agree with - to have the meeting commence from around 7.30 pm ish, to allow people to eat first. Seeing as it's likely to go on past midnight I think this is sensible.

Regarding the venue, did we get a report on the bars under Ruby Tuesdays? What's on tap, prices etc? (loo condition as well lol)
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Im sure we said we would make it later this year so people can get there tea etc, Im sure we said about 7 to 7.30pmish
no hurry when in Spain everything is ish lol. It gaves people a chance to get ready for the nightime etc. I cant wait this year
Im really excited, everytime Ive met up it just gets better and better and there is more folk this year that Ive not met before.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Have to say that I'm happy with either Canto's or the Orion Bar, but the idea of looking out over the bay still appeals as well.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Also, are we going to announce it in a 'all are welcome' way on TA?
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Mark you beat me to it lol. Only thing with them bars under the ruby tuesdays is they all have them horrible plastic seats
plus if its cold or windy they will be a bit open.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Seats?? We'll all be dancing mate meetup meetup meetup meetup lololol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:15 pm

This is another thing mentioned before, because of the poor turn out from Ta I think we said we would keep it just to us, I will put it
on the main site so folk that visit see it and it may encourage them to join, mind dont get me wrong Im all for meeting lots of new
people and making friends so either way Im not bothered

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 pm

I personally would go for Canto's after visiting it in May as well as other Bars, with San, Deb's & Don. As I have previously said, I think that if the wind blows off the sea under Ruby Tuesday's it would get rather cold. I also feel that once the banter/dancing starts, nobody would mind where they are to be honest. Just my spin on it guys.

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:13 pm

Mick do ya want to give them an email or would you like DB to do it as Im on holiday hehehehe

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

this is 24/7 with no holidays Daryn lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Its bloody felt that way to me lately I can tell ya lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:50 pm

I am at home all day tomorrow until about 5.30pm. I will send an email if that is alright with everybody?

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:55 pm

Well done Mick, hopefully they will come good with some nibbles bravo
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 pm

OHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Debs do you like a nibble Embarassed

debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Don't we all wink
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Depends what of or on. wow wink

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Now THAT would be telling wink biggrin
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 pm

Did you get to send an email Mick? Any reply?

How about Moocher? Any joy on the freebies?

Personally I don't think it matters too much. By deciding that the meeting will be from 8 pm ish onwards, everyone should have ate and be ready for a night out, unlike last year.

It doesn't work for me guys, sorry to say, I have to eat first and let it settle before going out for a drink. Don't mind a few nibbles during the night (Nobby's Nuts Chilli flavour are my current fave Eat Very Happy ) but can't be doing with a plateful of drumstick, knob of french bread, ham and stuff. So for me it would be a waste anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?   The Venue for the October 2011 meet up? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Venue for the October 2011 meet up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com