Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Thailand, Bangkok

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:09 pm

A fabulous review H, with fantastic photo's to accompany it, nice one mate. cheers

Admin
Daryn

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:40 pm

Fantastic review and the photos were brilliant, well done matey cheers

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Enjoyed reading it very much.As for the photo taken from your balcony on 55th Floor.A wonderful photo but I could not have ventured out onto the balcony even for £10,000.Vertigo sufferer.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Just seen this hayzer, what a brilliant review and superb pictures to accompany it. Well done mate
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks guys, if it is quiet at work tomorrow again I will try to get Thailand part II (Krabi) posted

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:33 pm

Is this what you do in your worktime Hayzer...?

FAB !!!
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Had a quiet day today Embarassed

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:43 pm

may you have many more quiet days to post more FAB pics.....

although i gotta say - the one of sky bar made me feel sick just looking at the height....!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 12:01 am

Simply loving all these reviews Very Happy Great stuff Hayzer
Back to top Go down
majorcamembers

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Loved the view of the sky bar, these fab reviews wet your appetite to try somewhere new.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 pm

I agree with you there majorcamembers I really feel like Im missing out on other experiences, I must get out of this rutt lol

theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 12:52 am

Happy days . . . .

We spent 5 weeks touring the Far East on our honeymoon and started off in Bangkok. We also visited Pataya, Bali, Hong kong, Singapore, Malaysia Malaysia and a 1 day trip into China, but of them all, Bangkok was the place that stood out for me.
Yes it was a bit more dirty/polluted than I had expected, but fascinating!
We went with Kuoni and I remember, with any of their 'tours' eg: the River Kwai, golden temples, floating markets, the pick up was 6.00am, to avoid the rush hour traffic . . . . it still took 1-1.5 hrs to exit the city any day.
We stayed in the Landmark Hotel (back in 1988) and experienced incredible service, from the food to tailoring (mind you - didn't wear anything I had made out there . . . bargain . . . eh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thailand, Bangkok _
PostSubject: Re: Thailand, Bangkok   Thailand, Bangkok Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thailand, Bangkok

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: ASIA includes Maldives, Thailand :: RESORT REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com