Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Cala San Vicente

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Cala San Vicente - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2011 - 12:13

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sea I love getting in the sea,m I hate the pools just love to dip and that warm sea ohhhhhhhhhh how I wish I was there lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2011 - 12:20

Won't be long matey, only 24 1/2 days. :-bd:

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2011 - 12:23

Great review Roamer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 7 Sep 2011 - 21:46

So you have joined the CSV fan club roamer.Welcome.(Told you how big the Pamb oli helpings were in Bar Mallorca).God how I love that place.
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: cala san vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:21

This is our favourite resort. We have stayed at the hotel cala san vicente, hotel niu and the don pedro We didn't think we would ever stay at the don pedro as it is big, but last year we stayed there with four friends and being all inclusive solves the problem of "whose round is it"? We don't really get involved in the activities in the hotel as we like to laze about or sometimes go for a walk!! The food is very good and the staff are pleasant. As has been said the view from the rooms is spectacular. Our favourite bar is the Bar Marinas . I shall post some more another time. Glad I found this site, I can always talk about Majorca!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012 - 9:50

Will be great to hear your stories Majorcagirl, & have a rep to get you on your way. clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012 - 12:17

Oooh yes, talk away MG lol Very Happy rules
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: majorca resorts review   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012 - 21:06

Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Csv
our favourite bar. its the Bar Marinas run by Tomas with help from tony and joanne.Great food friendly staff.
Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Barmarinas
tony posted this example of a meal on facebook but I'm not sure what it is!!!
Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Cala_13_09_2011069
the bay at sunset, its a view most people photograph.
Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Cala_13_09_2011087
this is the plane that scoops up water to deal with fires. it was on a practise run over the don pedro hotel , scooped up water and emptied it out at sea. impressive.

Last edited by majorcagirl on Thu 21 Jun 2012 - 21:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: cala san vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012 - 21:08

sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I put the wrong title. I was too excited about posting pictures. I am a silver surfer after all!!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012 - 21:47

It's no problem (wrong title) MG, just drop a line to any admin and they'll edit it for you... although you can edit a title change yourself Very Happy
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012 - 17:23

just had an email from some friends who are staying at the don pedro hotel CSV. they had to have a room change due to their neighbours horrendous snoring Rolling Eyes he likened it to furniture being pulled across the floor. however they have come up smelling of roses. they've been given one of the apartments overlooking the cala clara beach clap
Back to top Go down
majorcagirl

majorcagirl

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012 - 13:19

After having to change their room due to horrendous snoring of the neigbours our friends had a great week. The weather was very good, food fine and the staff friendly and helpful. I'm so pleased as I worry about recommending a resort and hotel as their views might be different to ours. Thankfully they loved CSV and look forward to returning. Still can't find out what happened to the couple who used to run the mini golf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cala San Vicente   Cala San Vicente - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cala San Vicente

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: CALA SAN VICENTE :: CALA SAN VICENTE RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com