Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The Silk Purse Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 _
PostSubject: Re: The Silk Purse Project   The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:53 am

And from me, too. What a difference! clap 

Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: The Silk Purse Project   The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:36 am

Very salubrious indeed. A lot of hard work went into that. Well done . Repped. Btw, were you standing on the sides of the bath taking some of the pics of the new bathroom??
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Silk Purse Project   The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:57 pm

Yeah I think I had to stand in it to get some of the shots Dermo
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: The Silk Purse Project   The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Mark, the paving blocks down the left hand side of the driveway, whats keeping them in position?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The Silk Purse Project   The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 7:40 am

4thforum wrote:
Mark, the paving blocks down the left hand side of the driveway, whats keeping them in position?
Those ones are laid first Dermo, on a sharp sand/cement mix (called screed) with the screed also slightly up the left side next to the concrete kick board of the fence. Once I've swept it out and dusted it all down, a shallow layer of small stones will be used to just fill that final gap in, most people use pea shingle but i'll probably use crushed limestone as it's more grey and colour and will look better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silk Purse Project   The Silk Purse Project - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silk Purse Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: PHOTOGRAPHY SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com