Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What stands out re the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Your photo in March Beeech, sob mine in October. hot

What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 15010

Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:35 pm

WHO is that, Mick, lying in the sand over your right shoulder?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 pm

Not sure Boss, why who do you think it might be?

Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Like Manuel . . . . .

I know nothing . . . What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 255183
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:42 pm

What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Mik212
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Nice one Beeech. lol!

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:56 pm

What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Wig11
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 pm

You are on a roll now Beeech. rolling laughing rolling laughing

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:04 am

I know - must stop....I could go on forever !

smile
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 12:10 am

Feel free - it's very entertaining . . . . Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:22 am

beeech wrote:
I know - must stop....I could go on forever !

smile

No don't stop Beeech, they are brilliant. :tup: We can always zap them when we have had enough, ie especially Ginger jokes & cartoons. :%!(:

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:33 am

but that's all of them Mick lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:34 am

Oh yeah, no more Beeech otherwise I will zap them. smilie evil :$%): :f^h:

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:52 am

hahahaha go beeech go its brilliant lol

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:42 am

Don't you start mate. sob

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 pm

Go Beechiepoo! lolol lolol lolol
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm

Wig one well worth a rep.Lady must have felt safe picking out the 2 oldest blokes there for a tete a tete.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:37 pm

For my last night in Majorca post-meet up I went to see a Neil Diamond "tribute" at Hotel Son Matias and he was excellent.Since then I have been "into" Neil Diamond and have bought one CD and tonight ordered 3 more from Amazon including Hot August Night which is generally regarded as his best album.

Also tonight because MrsWS is away I have been watching 3 programmes featuring ND and his music recorded off BBC onto my Sky+ Box earlier this year.

It's only loosely related to Diamond but on one of the shows was a 1988 live recording by The Hollies on TOTP of He Ain't Heavy He's My Brother.It was fantastic.Allan Clarke's voice as good as it was in their original recording.Incidentally The Hollies had 2 No 1 hits with that same song with 23 years between them.The longest gap ever between 2 No1s of any artist(s) with the same song.(credit Wikipedia with that fact).

The Hollies were inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2010.Well deserved.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:41 pm

That record was quite special to me, I was at a speedway match at Wimbledon on my birthday and my brother request that record for me during the interval
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Poignant then.
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:54 pm

What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 MIL
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:26 am

Well that's a totally different spin on the words TB. Have a rep for that.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Nice one Delboy & Boss. cheers

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What stands out re the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com