Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

What stands out re the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

What stands out re the meet up. _
PostSubject: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:49 pm

I have been looking at the photo's yet again today, & so many things stand out for me. The weather, the banter, but mainly the camaraderie. Firm friends have been made, via the meet up. One of the highlights for me, was the get together at the Piano Bar on the Thursday, what an atmosphere it was, the sun, the Bow, the music, but most of all the people.
What stands out re the meet up. 20610
What stands out re the meet up. 20410
What stands out re the meet up. 20510
What stands out re the meet up. 21110
[url=https://servimg.com/view/15262605/279]What stands out re the meet up. 21610
What stands out re the meet up. 21810

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Did you use an underwater camera mate? rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

But I have to agree... the Piano Bar on the last day set it all up again for next year in my book Very Happy :tup:
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:52 pm

It looks like it mate. affraid San has had trouble with her camera, we have had to delete a few photo's because of it. sob

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 pm

Obviously I wasn't there sad sob
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Great looks like you all had a ball sob

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:40 pm

debdon wrote:
Obviously I wasn't there sad sob

We have enough photo's of you, thank you very much. wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

the usual steamy photographs from Mick cheers
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:47 pm

:y)k: moonie punched @ Mick spank
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:51 pm

delboy wrote:
the usual steamy photographs from Mick cheers

A new camera me thinks is needed, when we saw the quality of everybody else's photo's. sad

Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:55 pm

We all look like we are bathed in ginger orange sunlight. I want to be back there wah
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:57 pm

roamer wrote:
We all look like we are bathed in ginger orange sunlight. I want to be back there wah

Roamer, now that is enough now. :f^h:

lol! lol!

Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:57 pm

Great pics Mick -

Roamer, if I were you, I'd be concerned about the 4th pic - I wish I knew how Beeech puts captions on . . . come on Beeech - it's crying out for a witty comment . . .
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:08 pm

i enjoyed all of it,meeting nice people,making great friends,we all had a great crack,you wont see many glum faces in our pics.

but for me the best was the piano bar,shame it was the last night for a few of us because i was ready for a good ol pee up after the fun and vibes we had.

i propose we start the night there every time we go out next year.

what say ye.

ps mick i did say to san that your pics were blurry,though i did blame the bo drunken
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:10 pm

:-bd:

beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

What stands out re the meet up. Wart_210
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm

Yey!!!!! Way to go Beeech! That was one of many I thought of! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 8:39 pm

What stands out re the meet up. Fit212
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:08 pm

lol! It's getting better!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Is not, I better get son to upgrade my knowledge here geek
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm

Hahahaha Beeech these are blinding lol PMSL

theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:09 pm

Yeh Daryn . . . . you've got off lightly

So far . . . . . affraid
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:12 pm

PMSL As soon as I saw those I thought Beeech is going to have a field day. Have a rep.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:25 pm

What stands out re the meet up. Dads210
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:07 pm

Fabulous Beeech. bravo I just hope that you are on them next year. wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:26 pm

What stands out re the meet up. Rain10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What stands out re the meet up.   What stands out re the meet up. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What stands out re the meet up.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com