Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Agony Aunt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:22 pm

hehehehehe not mine

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Was it Donkey's rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:26 pm

I think it was one of moochers sons friends & he said he'd have the tattoo done if the friends bought the beers for the whole night....I could be wrong as the drinks were flowing that evening. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:31 pm

It's Moochers son, Ben.
Liam Betts is a local scally that no-one likes Very Happy

Strange humour up there lol

The best bit was the cost.... €70 for that!
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:52 pm

Crikey Mark - he was robbed!!!!!
Laughing
You have your finger on the pulse Mark . . . know everything! cheers

His 'mankini' modelling days are over now!!!! sob
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 5:59 pm

I wouldn't know what a tattoo's cost Boss, is there another prickly cactus story about to be revealed lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:18 pm

I also have a few more 'special' photos to post yet TB cheers

Don't I Debs lolol

Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:27 pm

What's that 'rumbling' noise . . . . scratch

Ah! . . . . it's a few of the MF meet-up delegates, quaking in their shoes! rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:43 pm

Time to leave the room me thinks

Agony Aunt - Page 2 OMGEWW
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:50 pm

lol! @ Roamer!
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:02 pm

bye bye me thinks its time to go eek wave
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 10:56 am

DadsBarmy wrote:
Aunty Mick,
as you know I travelled to Mallorca on my own and left the Donkey Groomer to play with herself,
during my stay I did confess to waking up beside a Moocher but I did clarify that he was only there as
a friend and our relationship was purely platonic.
This she accepted and on my return I was welcomed with open arms.
On Sunday she left the marital home to stay with her parents for a few days and to help with bringing in
this years foals from the outlying fields, one of which has developed a problem, upon being caught and
a head collar fitted it suddenly thinks "help I've been caught" and promptly hyperventilates and faints,
but not fainting in the normal way where its legs would buckle beneath it this one keels over sideways
with its legs completely straight.
I know veterinary problems are not your expertise so I am not asking your advice on this.
My problem is that she took the camera, that I had used in Mallorca and has taken various photographs
of this foals strange behaviour, and on reviewing the said photographs to show her mother
she has of course found the photographs I took in Mallorca showing me with my "friends", in close
contact with each other some of which are timed 04:00 in the morning.
Now having said that she knows of the Moocher incident she has come across photographs
of some "toy boys" and one of a naked bottom clearly showing a tattoo of "on tour, Mallorca"
Now how do I explain that a certain young lady from Fife commandeered several cameras
when I had already told the Donkey Groomer that this young lady had taken her own camera this year.

Your advice would be much appreciated

Dear Dads, I was privvy to the information of Moocher stopping with you, as he text me saying that he woke up in your hotel bedroom, the spare one I would hasten to add. eek He assured me that nothing untoward happened, due to the number of Mojito's that you consumed at Uncle Tom's later. wink At least your partner of the night slept in the same room as you, mine didn't, here is the proof, asleep on a sofa. sad
Agony Aunt - Page 2 09510

Going back to the time on your camera, I have an easy explanation, Sandra, she is always using other people's camera's as well as her own. I am sure I saw her fiddling with your camera, so hence the times change. I would tell the DG that it was down to her mate. clever
I hope that this has eased your predicament regarding the DG. Alas I can't help you too much with the Foal scenario I am afraid, as my voice is a little hoarse. :BU*:

Always here for you Aunty Mick.

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:00 am

affraid San is gonna love you for that :%!(: punched
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:01 am

And I thought you were a Stud lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:05 am

debdon wrote:
affraid San is gonna love you for that :%!(: punched

But you won't tell her will you Deb's? big hug

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 am

delboy wrote:
And I thought you were a Stud lol!

Not that night mate. sob

Girl Power Member
theboss

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:11 am

Now you owe her BIG TIME Mick (or she owns you!) whichever is the tougher for you . . .

:f^h:
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 am

theboss wrote:
Now you owe her BIG TIME Mick (or she owns you!) whichever is the tougher for you . . .

:f^h:

Probably this one Boss. :n!b: What was going through your mind when you saw that photo, "If Mr. Boss did that to me I would kill him?" wink I feel a death coming on in the Kettering area, mine. affraid

Girl Power Member
theboss

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:15 pm

If Mr B did that on me - death would be the easy option . . . . for him!

Agony Aunt - Page 2 Psycho

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm

OMFG, I am so in trouble. affraid

Girl Power Member
theboss

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:06 pm

The clue is in the title to this thread, Mick . . . . . rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Ouch. affraid

Agony Aunt - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Agony Aunt   Agony Aunt - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agony Aunt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com