Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Muggings in Magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:55 pm

We wondered up to Fountain & spent a few eves in Star bar when we were out there a couple of weeks ago, like you we didn't see any either scratch They say they are in Maga so I think we will avoid it :M£S:

So glad the meet is in PN this year - safer for all me thinks meetup
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:07 pm

Me & San will be walking back that way most nights. affraid But to be honest, they have never mithered us at all, but I will be more wary this time. clever

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:11 pm

I know Mick, you 2 & Daryn & Debbie. Lets just hope that this demo they had has possibly put them off :M£S:
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:14 pm

I know us two would have had a drink, but obviously they are looking for guys on there own, to mug. :n!b:

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Maybe its time to go teetotal Mick...........you'll be more alert ....

yeah right rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:20 pm

debdon wrote:
Maybe its time to go teetotal Mick...........you'll be more alert ....

yeah right rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

Stop calling me a LERT Debs. sob

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Sorry Mick............. lol!

Will have to think of another name for you then rolling laughing rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm

I am sure you can think of plenty Debs. sad

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Erm....yeah probably, tell you what they are sat night meetup drunk big hug
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 5:29 pm

I can't wait. :n!b: lol! lol!

MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:49 pm

how about this guy's

when we are on a night out what about if we all chuck any shrapnel (loose change) in a jar till at the end of the evening we have the cab fare from where ever we are in pn to maga,what are we talking here? e5,e6,e7 to get our friends home safe,well worth it methinks

there can be no worse scenario than hearing one of our crowd has had a run in with these scum.

what say ye
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:53 pm

No problem with that, who else is in Maga apart from Mick and San
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 7:57 pm

daryn/debs and not sure where dads place is
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:01 pm

That's a really thoughtful idea yozef -

rep from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:02 pm

Well I guess that we will have a kitty to start the evening and maybe what is left will pay for the taxis
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:05 pm

thanks beeech

yeah that'l do nicely delboy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Ok by me.But the slags don't bother men who have women with them.Only solos.Including Dads.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 8:11 pm

even with Donkey lol!
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Excellent idea Yozef, I was thinking along the lines of maybe getting taxi's for those that are staying in Maga. Count us in. bravo
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Daryn's just sticking a knife in the slot of the petty cash box at this moment affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm not even going - but am really touched that thought has gone into this..

it would have been one of my concerns - had I been there.............
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:35 pm

You would not have been at risk beeech (and we would protect you anyway).They only target men/youths who they assess as pi##ed and therefore incapable of defending themselves.I was interested in the TA comments of similar problems in Benidorm.I have only been there once but the nighttime entertainment is tops.The problems there are the same but the perpetrators are different race/colour.Eastern Europeans in Beni Romanians/Latvians.No respect for human life, no honour among thieves.Just like the Somalis in Majorca.(And East/South London for that matter).Nigel Farrish I am beginning to take notice of.
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Taxi's sound like a plan. If we all walk the people in the danger zone home we may incite another protest. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:38 am

Good idea there mate. :-bd:

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:22 am

Daryn could walk Mick home and then when they get to Mick's apartments, Mick can walk Daryn home......sorted

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muggings in Magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com