Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Muggings in Magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:58 am

Just a timely reminder guys... I've been getting some reports that the amount of muggings by black females is unabated this season, and that all should be on their guard. Not just solitary people at night being targetted, daytimes & couples too are now in the frame. Use taxis from the Piano Bar end of magaluf back to PN.
PN appears largely unaffected btw. The strip between Plaza & Piano bar appears to be the worst spot.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 am

My mother-in-law was mugged a few years back, a guy ran past grabbed her bag and then he jumped on a bike with another guy riding it and away they went. Dont carry everything in your bags. guys split your money up, again have a look at one of them ankle wallets I bought. Only take out what you need and stick together. As Mark said its not expensive using a taxi between you.

DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:02 pm

I don't think a respectable taxi will take me anywhere near the Gabarda,
I may have to call on Donkeys relatives to look after me
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:32 pm

A wise warning Mark, you can never let your guard down late at night. It is a shame that Magalluf is blighted by these "people", I wonder when Calvia Council will say, "Enough is enough." :$%):

MF joke teller
yozef

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:12 pm

well with luck these scum won't be about come oct,i hate watching your back when out trying to have a good time.

might pay to stay pn area late at night though,or at least stay in groups and look out for each other
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Look after WS and Dads - as they're on their own................. Very Happy

that wasn't meant to sound patronising.........

I wouldn't want to be on my own there....

Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:17 pm

you coming to look after me then Beeech
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Ouch! I just got a clip from the donkey groomer
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:20 pm

lol!

I would...but....

wouldn't want to upset the DG......... eek

Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:34 pm

we will sort something out,it will be fine.

if any muggers see big mick and little daryn an me walking towards then they will be too busy laughing to try anything.

and that's the long and the short of it
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:37 pm

especially if Daryn is wearing my new hat
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:39 pm

ws is no probs as he is in the sol m/t with jan and me,where is the garbada hotel dads? is that in maga?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:42 pm

yozef wrote:

if any muggers see big mick and little daryn an me walking towards then they will be too busy laughing to try anything.

Another coffee/PC moment, thanks Yozef. :f^h:

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Dad's pad.....

be afraid......................

Muggings in Magaluf Gab10

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:56 pm

beeech wrote:
Dad's pad.....

be afraid......................

Muggings in Magaluf Gab10

Very Happy

i thought it might have been a 18-30 place,god they ruin everything don't they Suspect
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:59 pm

looks like 1830's to me......................
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:05 pm

1830s wasn't that when Jack the Ripper was on the prowl
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:14 pm

..with a wife called Rose ?.........................

sorry - wrong decade.......
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:24 pm

Muggings in Magaluf Novemb10

this is how to trash a room
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 11:47 pm

I'll bet you waited until Caitlin was asleep then slobbed all the rubbish on the floor to blame her.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 1:18 am

yozef wrote:

rolling laughing Rep from me hehehe

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:54 am

Instead of Good Cop Bad Cop, we will be Tall Cop Little Cop. lol!

Admin
Daryn

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:33 am

Hahahaha be careful with your answer mate he is very tall and angry wtf

debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Just read MG's report regarding this as he's just got back. I have to say I am quite concerned about it sad I have never been a lover of Maga in the eves but this has most certainly put me off eek
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Just to re-iterate debs, we walked up to Canto's /Son Matias corner last night, went back past Orion bar, did not even see one black girl or a lookie lookie, we went out between 10.30 and midnight.

Have to say though, I don't fancy going up there either. Shame really as we have a friend that owns City Lights bar at the bottom of the strip in Maga.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Muggings in Magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: Muggings in Magaluf   Muggings in Magaluf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Muggings in Magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com