Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

tropico playa hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 pm

here's a strange one folks.
the tropico playa is one of about 6 places we are price watching for our 6 night break in oct,yet it's gone from the sites i've been watching.
thompsons,alpharooms and travelrepublic,it's been missing for a few days now???
it's also been involved in a heated dispute on ta,with posts being zapped again.
looks like some things never change,hey!!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Yes Im afraid it will never change on there, what a shame its such a good thing for travellers but its getting to the point now that]
I wouldnt know if the reviews were true or not

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:11 pm

As i've booked the Tropico for the 2 weeks of Sep/Oct meet up, can you tell me the jist of the TA zapped threads please Yosef? Cheers
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:33 pm

it's nowt against the hotel mark,i would have no prob staying there.
the tiff was over 3 posters differing on opinions and things got a bit shirty.
just go on ta than scroll thru the palma nova threads till you find the tropico

sorry mark,just read your post again this morning and i think you meant you wanted to know what was in the zapped posts,right?
i don't know mate as they were zapped before i had chance to read them.
think it was more of a attitude thing that anything against the hotel.
had my beer googles on when i read your post last night,can't believe i'm up at 7am sunday morning grrr
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Yes mate i've read the TA threads it looks like it's more of a disrespectful post than anything else, cheers
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm

Could be our benefactor Tracey from TT Flavours Bar.Her posting style is brusque-bit like mine!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:21 pm

Don't put youself down WS !....mind you - one of your posts on TA really made me laugh..

just trying to think what it was.....!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 8:32 pm

Think it might be in response to this infernal woman asking about H Miramar in Pto Pollensa.KWUK and I answer and she comes back with additional questions.She said her 4 year old eats adult food eg squid,scallops and Chateaubriand.I know thousands of adults that don't eat those MrsWS included.(I like all 3 but draw the line at squid in black ink sauce).I suspect her 4 year old is in line to be a Michelin Restaurant * assessor.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:42 pm

With eating that lot, they would be an arsessor. affraid lol!

Majorca Mad
Mark

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:46 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
Could be our benefactor Tracey from TT Flavours Bar.Her posting style is brusque-bit like mine!

Surely the accent would give it away?
Check to see if Eeeeeeeeee appears regularly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tropico playa hotel _
PostSubject: Re: tropico playa hotel   tropico playa hotel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tropico playa hotel

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com