Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 _
PostSubject: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 06010
Myself & Becky visited this bar most nights, as I had told her about our visit there in October to watch Hooched as in this thread, https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t12531-hooched-papi-s-bar & what a great night we all had,  drunk  apart from me & Daryn missing the strippers according to Mark.  roll eyes  Well they never let us down, they were brilliant & had the place packed every night, with their music & banter.  boy guitar  I took a few video's of them, the first one is a Blur cover, sorry about JanieJane in the number 7 Southampton shirt nono walking in front of the camera.  lol!

This video is an absolutely brilliant rendition of some Ibiza tunes, again sorry about JanieJane walking/dancing in front of the camera again.  smilie evil

Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 05910
They are playing 170 nights in a row there as the resident band,  surprised  then they go to Andorra for the winter ski season, not a bad life I suppose.  Thumsup This bar is well worth a visit in both the day & night for different reasons.

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:15 pm

Kind of hard to look at the signage when there is a derriere like that walking by on the right! wow wow wow
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:16 pm

4thforum wrote:
Kind of hard to look at the signage when there is a derriere like that walking by on the right! wow wow wow

Hers ain't bad either Dermo. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:18 pm

That last photo deserves a rep on its own!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:22 pm

4thforum wrote:
That  last photo deserves a rep on its own!

I will have to hunt out some more then Dermo, as you are being so generous to me. I found another arse for you Dermo.

Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 20141010
lolol  lolol  lolol  lolol

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:25 pm

Mmmm....which to choose????? lolol lolol lolol
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 3:41 pm

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

that made me laugh repped
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Twisted Evil hahaha I look knackered their hahaha. rolling laughing

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

PMSL rolling laughing reps all round Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Cheers guys. cheers

PostSubject: Re: Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015   Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooched at Papi's Bar 2015

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com