Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hooched @ Papi's Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 3:50 pm

On the Tuesday night it was mine & Daryn's last night in Mallorca.  wah  We were walking past Papi's Bar, when we saw Davie Thistle, (I still can't believe that he has the same surname as the team that he supports Inverness Caledonian Partick Thistle)  wink  & Donna. They invited us for a drink as you do,  drunk  so with that Daryn texted Mark, who was up on the stage at The Mirlos acting like a Big Kid no doubt,  roll eyes to come along & join us.

Then Don & Deb's walked by & joined us, then Mark's Brother David & his Wife Melissa, followed by Mark. It was like a mini meet up,  meetup  only sad thing is Jen & Rae were not there & we had to leave before midnight,  sob  otherwise Daryn would turn into a Pumpkin.  coy

The Band playing that night was called Hooched, who were absolutely brilliant & I would strongly recommend you to see them.  Thumsup

Hooched @ Papi's Bar Img_2010
Hooched @ Papi's Bar Img_2011

This is his FB page https://www.facebook.com/jonski.rock I actually went school with the guy, who is a bit younger than me, as he is from Kettering, my hometown & his Girlfriend, the bass player is from Desborough, about 5 miles from Kettering. His real name is Jan(Jon)Salandiak, but he is known as Jonski Rock.

He was asking the audience where they were from. There were people from Wales, Sheffield & I shouted out Kettering, he couldn't believe it. He was asking me questions about the town etc. He said that he taught a mutual friend of ours, Wayne, to play the guitar & I replied, "Is that why he is a drummer now then."   Devil Daryn, Davie & Donna were crying with laughter,  rolling laughing  & luckily for me so was Jonski.  lolol

TBH we all had a fabulous night, which was over too soon for myself & Daryn, so we said our sad goodbyes & left for another year.  big hug  bye bye

This is a video of them playing Sweet Child of Mine at Alexander's Bar in Magaluf.

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:48 pm

good story there Mick, have a rep for letting us know
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Everyone is younger than you mate lol! it was a great unexpected night cut well short I was gutted. Repped

4thforum

4thforum

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Those unplanned nights are always the best. Rep from me as well Mick.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 7:16 pm

Cheers guys, it was brilliant as it was so unplanned, they usually are the best Dermo.  cheers

Majorca Mad
Mark

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 9:44 pm

Rep from me Mick, such a shame that you and Daryn missed the strippers later on lolol
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:17 pm

Hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
4thforum

4thforum

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 10:18 pm

That was funny Mark. Have a rep! It will have the added bonus of pissing off Mick!!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 12:17 am

4thforum wrote:
That was funny Mark. Have a rep! It will have the added bonus of pissing off Mick!!

As a Half Part Irishman, that hurt Dermo. nono

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Admin
Daryn

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:39 am

lol! what a banka you are Mark lol!

NannyJen
Girl Power Member

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:41 am

Sounds like a great night, Mick.  Rae & I would have loved it.

Rep on the way.   clap

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:01 pm

What a fab few days away, so great to see everyone again morebeer meetup

We were so lucky with the weather, wearing shorts in the evening in October surprised  

Although I have had a stinking cold since we got home, probably the icy pool we were forced to dip in because it was so hot sunbathe

But worth it all as it was brill Thumsup
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 10:45 pm

Weather wise, it couldn't really be faulted, yes we had a thunderstorm late morning the Sunday we arrived but it soon cleared and it was sun sunny sun sunny sun sunny all the way after that, temps were about 28 as well so good and hot. Very Happy

No wonder the strippers were so keen to get their clothes off lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hooched @ Papi's Bar _
PostSubject: Re: Hooched @ Papi's Bar   Hooched @ Papi's Bar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooched @ Papi's Bar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP PHOTOS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com