Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

H's Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 pm

That is NOT my version of Mum dancing . . . .

And I do not flash my drawers at the drop of a hat either . . . . Especially on youtube! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Why Not hehehehe eek

theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 5:59 pm

It's like a private function . . . I only do it to egg the kids on . . . inject a bit of humour into a dull day . . .

NOT FOR PUBLIC VIEWING . . .
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:02 pm

But we're all ALMOST family......................................

smile

Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 pm

theboss wrote:

And I do not flash my drawers at the drop of a hat either . . . . Especially on youtube! Evil or Very Mad

Unlike Daryn who's bare @r$£ has been seen on facebook surprised

Girl Power Member
roamer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 6:35 pm

Hayzer wrote:
roamer wrote:
Poor fellow Mike. I hope he adjusts soon. Our local paper is advertising for a good home for a ginger and white fellow who is recovering at the vet from a badly broken leg. I want him so much but not sure a fairly busy road and the 7 dogs next door is a suitable place.

Gail always manages to look stylish. I would love to be having a cool one in the sun.

I am assuming that I don't fall into the stylish category as well then roamer

You always look well presented H but Gail seems to have an eye for styles and colours which suit her very well. She stands out in the crowd. Not that you look like you've been in many crowds lately.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:10 pm

Hayzer wrote:
theboss wrote:

Unlike Daryn who's bare @r$£ has been seen on facebook surprised

AND NOW ON HERE HEHEHEHE
H's Holiday - Page 5 Moony10

Hayzer
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:29 am

Well that's our first week up already Shocked not sure where the days have gone. We had a very nice day on our anniversary and headed out to Ca'n Costa in the evening for a meal. It was wonderful, the quality of the food the beautiful surroundings and the friendly staff made for a perfect evening. Joan-Manuel, he owner made sure we were well catered for. We had a Mallorquin food evening with us sharing a Frit Mallorquin for a starter (knowing the portion sizes two starters is not advisable). For our mains I had one of my favourite all time dishes, roast suckling pig Eat Mmmmm and Gail had cod with sobrosada (local paprika sausage) both dishes were excellent. To finish we shared a portion of gloriously rich and sticky almond tart with cream & ice cream. As a parting gift Joan gave us a bottle of bubbly and suggested we head back to the villa turn on the pool lights and have a skinny dip surprised

Yesterday other than a morning trip to the supermarket for "essentials" we did absolutely nothing, Stayed at the villa all day and did a bit of cooking in the evening.

Last edited by Hayzer on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 11:57 am

. . . . did a bit of coking in the evening.

Not sure I'd publicise that fact . . . Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 12:00 pm

Hayzer wrote:
Well that's our first week up already Shocked not sure where the days have gone. We had a very nice day on our anniversary and headed out to Ca'n Costa in the evening for a meal. It was wonderful, the quality of the food the beautiful surroundings and the friendly staff made for a perfect evening. Joan-Manuel, he owner made sure we were well catered for. We had a Mallorquin food evening with us sharing a Frit Mallorquin for a starter (knowing the portion sizes two starters is not advisable). For our mains I had one of my favourite all time dishes, roast suckling pig Eat Mmmmm and hail had cod with sobrosada (local paprika sausage) both dishes were excellent. To finish we shared a portion of gloriously rich and sticky almond tart with cream & ice cream. As a parting gift Joan gave us a bottle of bubbly and suggested we head back to the villa turn on the pool lights and have a skinny dip surprised

Yesterday other than a morning trip to the supermarket for "essentials" we did absolutely nothing, Stayed at the villa all day and did a bit of coking in the evening.

Sounds idyllic H. clap Heart love

But who the hell is hail? wink I thought that it was wall to wall sun out there, not rain. eek Also what on earth are you coking mate? fainting

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:40 pm

Hail had a ceasar salad Wink

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 3:52 pm

Hayzer wrote:

Hail had a ceasar salad Wink

Very good H. lol! lol! Did she have a Hail Bloody Mary as well mate? getcoat

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Us heading out on Saturday night

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000617

Some pics I took in the old town today

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000618

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000619

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000621

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000624

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000622

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000625

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000626

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Some great photo's there H. clap clap

DadsBarmy

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:38 pm

I take it all back H, you do know how to dress after all
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:45 pm

When I posted some pictures on facebook of Alcudia an old mate of mine said they had been there on the same day as us. Turns out he is staying not far from us. Off to pick him and his wife up and then having a few beers together. morebeer

Shouldn't be to late a night as they fly back to Aberdeen tomorrow an 8am pick up I think.

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:47 pm

You both look very smart in that top photo H. wow

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Majorca Mad
Mark

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Loving the pics H rules
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:09 pm

DadsBarmy wrote:
I take it all back H, you do know how to dress after all

Why thanks dads Very Happy

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:11 pm

Due to unforeseen excessive alcohol consumption todays pictures may be from previous days Embarassed

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm

A visitor to the garden today

H's Holiday - Page 5 P1000627

Admin
Daryn

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Cracking pic that one, love nature shots. EEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooo jealous that ppol all to yourselves

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 pm

There's no flies on you H. wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:46 pm

I should hope not...that size...

No

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Have you got one after you killed it? lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H's Holiday - Page 5 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H's Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: ALCUDIA (includes Puerto de Alcudia)-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com