Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

H's Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:35 am

Yeah it's boiling hot here H lolol
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:52 am

yozef wrote:

i can translate it for you if you like beeech Wink

Thanks yozef - but I get it ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Well we had a very lazy day yesterday and other than a stroll round the market in the morning we didn't do much at all. We sat out until about 7pm before heading in for a shower and getting dressed to go out. We just had a light meal as neither of os were particularly hungry. After eating we stopped of at a quiet square for a relaxing drink and headed home about 11pm.

Off out for the night

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000516

Just chilling in the old town

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000517

Admin
Daryn

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Howay man where is the disco's and lucky lucky men. rolling laughing

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Hayzer wrote:
Well we had a very lazy day yesterday and other than a stroll round the market in the morning we didn't do much at all. We sat out until about 7pm before heading in for a shower [b]and getting dressed to go out[/b]. We just had a light meal as neither of os were particularly hungry. After eating we stopped of at a quiet square for a relaxing drink and headed home about 11pm.

Off out for the night

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000516

Well at least Gail clap clap made an effort to get dressed up H. roll eyes

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Had another day of doing absolutley nothing cheers

I think the Mallorquín "Tranquilo" has set in Sleep

Might not even bother heading out tonight.

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Note to self-

Remember to remove towels and books from sunbeds before sprinklers come on at 18.45 Embarassed

Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Dog house for you!

H's Holiday - Page 2 Ebook
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Loving the pics H! More please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 6:10 pm

theboss wrote:
Dog house for you!

H's Holiday - Page 2 Ebook

Funny you should say that Boss as round the back of the villa there is this and Mrs H was having similar thoughts

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000518

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Looks like that is where you could be sleeping mate, if you leave the towels & books again. eek

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Davie Thistle

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:08 pm

..............hope your havina ball all the same Hayzer! bounce

I'll beee doing the same from the 18th July!!!

clap
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:25 pm

It all looks fantastic H, hope you're enjoying the relaxation but don't pinch all the sun because this time in 1 week I will be sipping a large voddie on our terrace clap sunbathe morebeer drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Any A/C in the dog house? Woof! Wink
Back to top Go down
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Gails looking well presented, on the other hand you are wearing the same shorts and shirt from last year
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Now you know why I don't feature in any holiday shots . . lol!
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 5:38 pm

DadsBarmy wrote:
Gails looking well presented, on the other hand you are wearing the same shorts and shirt from last year

I don't get much opportunity to wear them Dads.

Hayzer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:18 pm

It was much hotter today, no clouds early on like other days.

Had a quick trip up to Puerto Pollenca this morning to do some shopping, we had run out of beer Embarassed and other essentials.

Spent most of the day just lazing around again cheers I am quite happy these days just doing nothing.

We ended up heading out for a bit to eat last night and opted for a tapas bar in the not so trendy part of town where the locals go after work.

Had a selection of tapas for 2 ( six dishes) and a bottle of vino blanco for €16

Hmmm what will we do today????

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000522

Off out again Very Happy

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000523

Heading for the old town

H's Holiday - Page 2 P1000524

MF joke teller
yozef

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm

h was telling me how hot the weather was and how cheap the beer is,this afternnon while we were chatting on fb.

was i jealous,nah pinocchio pinocchio pinocchio
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:33 pm

DadsBarmy wrote:

Glad to see people aren't sucked in to pointless consumerism because they don't want to be seen wearing the same outfit. Wink Nice one H. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
DadsBarmy

DadsBarmy

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 7:07 pm

H you're wearing the same shoes as yesterday, nice to see you've bought Gail another complete outfit
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Dads . . . you are a wind up merchant . . . H will be off to downtown Alcudia pronto in the morning, for tomorrow night' snap . . .

I agree with Roamer . . I don't see the point in buying new stuff every year . . . might buy one or two things, but that's it!

Especially if you are going somewhere different, where nobody knows you wore that dress last year . .

Bottom line for me . . I couldn't give a monkey's . . .. I don't feel I have to keep up with the Jones's As long as I feel comfortable and feel I am presentable for the occasion . . that's good enough for me! We certainly rarely get the opportunity to wear summer stuff here!

Always buy a few bits abroad though . . .
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:33 pm

tend to live and die in my favourites,been known to buy something and if i like it,buy another.

it's all about comfort with me

used to wear only named gear ie lacoste

just as happy with marks n sparks,asda=george ect these days
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:22 am

anything does me, Im not into named stuff at all, WELL MAYBE A LITTLE BIT..........

theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:49 am

H's Holiday - Page 2 3903282828 H's Holiday - Page 2 3903282828 H's Holiday - Page 2 3903282828
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H's Holiday - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: H's Holiday   H's Holiday - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H's Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: ALCUDIA (includes Puerto de Alcudia)-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com