Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hire a speedboat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

Hire a speedboat - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks everyone for the info and the pics. I will have a wander down to the harbour and see if they do them there when we go. I think I will defo give the lilo a miss if Daryn's been on the madras lol!

I sent annabellecornwall a pm and she got back to me saying to have a try in Port Andraxt. If thats not too far, we might try there also.

By the way, what is the 'rep' button?
Thanks again,
Regards
Julie sunny
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:57 pm

Back to top Go down
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:00 pm

Oh now I see Smile

Regards
Julie sunny
Back to top Go down
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:07 pm

There you go, I have give you all a rep, now I hope I have not missed anyone out lol!
Regards
Julie sunny
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:08 pm

If you get stuck Julie pop along to the PN harbour and tell Jose to gave you the keys to my boat for the day, Ill clear it with him so he knows you are coming

Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Vector10

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Well you can't give yourself a rep, so i'll do that for you Very Happy Thumsup
Back to top Go down
liverpooljulie

liverpooljulie

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:11 pm

lol! @ Daryn.

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 5:39 pm

liverpooljulie wrote:
lol! @ Daryn.

Daryn does look quite fetching in a bikini doesn't he Julie? lolol lolol

The Palma Nova Nautico Club have a little office, as can be seen to the left in this photo Julie. Thumsup So it is best try in there to get Daryn's boat for the day. wink

Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Cimg0750

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

try this site, they have jetskis and little motor boats too!
www.balearicadventures.com Justin is based in Palma (i think) but said he can arrange things locally.

Im thinking of hiring a jet ski for a couple of hours, so my little boy and me can go from Santa Ponsa over to Magluf or Palma Nova for a quick burger!!!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Sounds good Ro. clap clap How long do you think it would take from SP to Maga mate? scratch

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 am

Turning right or left mate? Wink lolol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 8:41 am

Hopefully left mate. eek

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:56 am

Ha ha, yes it is a left, apparently it takes about half hour, so if I get one for a couple of hours (not sure if they do it for longer), it would give us time for a walk, ice cream, burger etc!!!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:34 pm

Sounds like a good couple of hours for the two of you mate. clap clap

PostSubject: Re: Hire a speedboat   Hire a speedboat - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hire a speedboat

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com