Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Family complex first 2 weeks July

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4thforum

4thforum

Family complex first 2 weeks July _
PostSubject: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 6:38 pm

Would anyone help please? My sister in law is looking for their first family holiday abroad in 14 years. She found a place in Majorca ( will get back to you as soon as I know the name) which is AI but is costing @ 4000 GBP. They are looking for a pool and a kids club ( their 12 year old, Sinead,  has down syndrome which means essentially that they need something to ensure she isn't bored). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated ( as always blowkiss )
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 pm

The Sol Mirlos/Tordos in Palma Nova, would fit the bill I believe Dermo, so Mark is your man for that place mate. I hope that this helps. Thumsup

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 7:56 pm

Cheers Mick . i meant to add, they are a family of 5, kids 17,12 and 9.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:03 pm

Best of both worlds there IMO Dermo, Palma Nova on your doorstep & a little trip into Magaluf if the desire takes. Plus loads of watersports, & golf complexes etc.

The other place that springs to mind is this one.

http://www.melia.com/en/hotels/spain/majorca/sol-katmandu-park-and-resort/index.html

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:27 pm

Thanks again mate. The resort they have been talking about is Alcudia Pins in Playa de Muro. I had a look at Katmandu Park and that is coming in a 4711 euro bed and breakfast surprised
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:37 pm

Can you give dates and departure airport.

The very best place I have stayed in Palma Nova which is lovely and child friendly is Viva Palma Nova but it is very expensive. They are large apartments and we havent been back for years because of the cost.

It has a great childs pool.

http://www.hotelsviva.com/en/viva-palmanova-spa/

------------------------------------------------------------

Another for children is the Hotel Hawaii, great at night and day for children. My daughter has very fond memories of that place but again very expensive now since the make over.

http://en.hotelhawaiimallorca.com/

------------------------------------------------------------
We used the Hawaii a few times when our daughter and our friends son were kids they loved the place although we always found the restaurant on the small side and you had to hang around to get in.

4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 8:42 pm

Thanks Daryn. The dates are ( probably flexible by 2 or 3 days ) 2 july to 16th. They will be going from Dublin.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2016 11:19 pm

As Mick says Dermo, the Mirlos Tordos will fit the bill.
TBH, any of the Sol Melia group's hotels with the Flintstone theme will probably fit too.
I'm not sure I can comment further on how good other hotels are from a kids POV since its been ages since I've had to consider that scenario.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 4:54 pm

Cheapest flights i can find upto now is 4/7/16 to 18/7/16 Euro 1834.90 approx £1435

Accommodation is fortunes and limited because of the party size I cannot get price down.

Are they wanting 1 room or two ?

what combination are they after ?

Will they only fly from Dublin ?

4thforum

4thforum

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:51 pm

They'll defo want 2 rooms Daryn. They could probably fly from Belfast as well but they live only 25 min away from dublin airport. What do you mean by "combination"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family complex first 2 weeks July   Family complex first 2 weeks July Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family complex first 2 weeks July

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com