Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The forum four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

The forum four - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:50 pm

LFB ?
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:52 pm

Sorry beeech, London Fire Brigade. Don is a firefighter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:55 pm

thanks debs,

striking doesn't sound good.....
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Not at all beeech, still waiting to see what the union come up with - fingers crossed it doesn't happen!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 am

when will you know ?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:04 am

The FBU seem hell bent on strike action, i'm not sure that they have the full support of the members anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:06 am

Ballet papers were counted today, so hopefully within 24 hours, but not holding my breath! I hope to god it doesn't come to strikes.
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:08 am

mark2spark wrote:
The FBU seem hell bent on strike action, i'm not sure that they have the full support of the members anymore Sad

You're quite right Mark, I personally think striking will make no difference, they have already made their minds up about the new contracts.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm

What a start to the Holiday. deckchair I peeped through the fence, flora & fauna ( not in a pervy way I might add £$ ) to see Mark, (his tattoo on his left arm gave him away), & Jan, a lovely couple, having a quiet sunbathe on the terrace at Sol Magalluf Park. Walked through Reception to see them, & thats when the fun finally started. :tup: Sat at Flavours Bar, waiting for Deb & Don to turn up for 6pm I think it was. Obviously they should have bought a watch off the looky looky man like Mark did, as their timing was way out, is it still going strong mate? :f^h: :bs$: Delboy & Lin turned up first, what a lovely couple, then after Deb & Don, another lovely couple, then DadsBarmy & Sue, another lovely couple, turned up. So there were 4 lovely couples, plus me & Sandra, hopefully you all thought that we were a lovely couple???? Please!!!! :bs$: When never stopped laughing & having great banter all night. :C*J: The banter was like being on the Forum, but without the sore fingers. puter We tried to make Deb & Don stay until Monday, which I am sure they wanted to, but unfortunately they had to go back to, she told me Maidstone, but actually it was a place called Allington. wink Night 1 was a fantastic start of a great holiday. deckchair :tup:

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Mick, I told you why we were late.............I couldn't get off my lilo, had trouble enough getting on in the 1st place.... lol!

Di you by any chance meet any lovely couples while you were there Mick - we did. smile :y)k:
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:01 pm

None at all Deb. :M£S: Met some more on the Sunday as well though, Daryn & Debbie plus everyone else again. :tup:

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 2:44 pm

So wish we could have stayed for the sunday meet up, oh well maybe next year :-bd:
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Well I was writing nice things about Sandra and Mick this afternoon and the internet went down.

Now i have forgotten what i was going to say.

Yes, we met up with Mick and Sandra on our last day and had a couple of pints in Tom Brown's, after dinner they kindly took us on tour of Magaluf. We were shown the MFI Entertainment Centre and the surrounding drinking areas, the Red Lion pub, the Cottage Pie club and the Guadaloupe Hotel where they were staying. As we reach a pub that took my eye we ran out of time for another drink.

PS We found them a lovely couple lol!

The forum four - Page 2 18211
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:54 am

Very Happy @ the picture Del

We also found them a nice couple... but Mick wouldn't buy them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Don has put together a bit of video footage from the meet ( at last!!) But, we don't know how to put it on here, don't want to go down the route of youtube really - so my knowledgable friends, how can we do this??
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:37 pm

just post it debs.............in ANY way.......I could do with a laugh ! smile
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:38 pm

We want to beeech.....just don't know how to smilie evil Come on Daryn or someone, have got this far now stuck sad
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:41 pm

come onto chat debs - hayzer will tell you how..............!
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:51 pm

I wouldn't have a clue beeech, I have Dons attention now & he will do it if he knew what to do. The host an image button isn't working on the forum either!! Typical, just when Don have offered - now he's watching darts - gonna have to drag him away!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:56 pm

do you know how to get on chat ?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Video doesn't load Debs, the only way is to put it on Youtube and link it on here
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:00 pm

beeech wrote:
come onto chat debs - hayzer will tell you how..............!

scratch errr never uploaded a video on-line but it can't be that difficult. Sign up to youtube & follow the instructions

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:01 pm

Ahh right delboy, thank you. I just didn't want everyone & their uncles to see it. Ok, will think again!
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:07 pm

delboy wrote:
the only way is to put it on Youtube and link it on here

Do Youtube have the ( can't think of word i need ) !! ...........only people that can do videos ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 10:12 pm

I don't know Beeech, but I have tried to load it many times on here and it don't work. So you need someone who
is prepared to store it on a server that is always available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forum four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com