Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

The forum four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:14 am

Before Dad's Barmy turned up, the Friday pre meeting meet up consisted of, the forum four:

The forum four 100_0142

Mick Me Debbish Delboy

and the non forum four (WAGS Very Happy ) (Sorry Don Laughing )

The forum four 100_0136

Lin (Delboy)
Jan (Mark)
Sandra (Mick)
Don (Debs)

I actually don't remember the photos being taken, such was the consumption that followed Very Happy beer drinker
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:16 am

Blimey, I don't remember line dancing in the street either! Very Happy

The forum four 100_0167
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

The non forum four became five once the Donkey Groomer appeared

The forum four 100_0173
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:20 am

Dad's Barmy.... now what on earth was he on?

The forum four 100_0198
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:21 am

Jeez... whatever it was it was catching!!

The forum four 100_0196
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am

I suppose I'll deal with the piggy now.... oh no, I think i'll just post the pics and you can make your own minds up Very Happy

The forum four 100_0188

The forum four 100_0199

The forum four 100_0200

The forum four 100_0206

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:26 am

The pig was everywhere

The forum four 100_0185
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:30 am

A great night out and a brill start to the week

The forum four 100_0202
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:23 am

Brilliant soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous I wasnt there

beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:18 am

R.E : - pink pig

Words just fail me..!! smile
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:34 am

Mark you have a slight look of a old version of the footballer gazza ?

moocher

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 10:57 am

True moocher.Except he looks far healthier than Gazza does now.So Mark don't carry on drinking at the Magaluf rate as you might end up a shambles like Gazza.Anybody remember that wonderful solo goal Gazza scored against Scotland?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:38 am

The Euro 96 goal was exceptional skill. If you see it in slo mo the dummy sold whilst controlling the dropping ball with the left foot, and laying it on to the right foot, was skill of the highest quality.

Shame he played for Spurs (yuk spit wash my mouth out)

Bet Hayzer remembers the goal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 11:43 am

Having completely missed Mick and DadsBarmy in Luton Airport, after doing 3 circuits with Alistair Darling, I then mentioned to Mrs Delboy of a second chance meet up that evening (didn’t I tell you that dear ). We wandered down the Magaluf strip in daylight at 6pm for a one pre dinner drink to see Deb and Don before their departure. Armed only with the knowledge that Mrs Delboy had espied TTI Flavour’s bar on the coach somewhere near the Royal Beach Hotel, we were relieved to stumble across it.

There was no sign of Debs, only two beefy guys with wives sitting out in the front. I gulped as I said, “Is there any Debbish going on here”, introducing myself as Delboy I put out my hand and to my relief the fellows just got up and shook it. “They’ve not shown up”, said Mick introducing himself with Sandra, Mark and Jan.

We all got drinks and soon Deb and Don arrived. We started to enjoy ourselves so much that time slipped away and then Dad and Donkey Groomer joined us. Well the half board dinner at the hotel was well, overboard by now, so we all decided to have a meal at Flavours, more beer flowed and before we knew it, it was gone midnight. Mark and Sandra were still Line Dancing in the street and Debs hadn’t even packed and was not expecting to be out so late and having a good time.

The forum four 03310

The forum four 03210

The forum four 03110

The forum four 03010

PS did she get back?

Finally at some point it ended and Mrs Delboy and I headed up the Magaluf Strip and suddenly, I noticed it had all changed, no longer were there shops and quiet bars. The place was lit up bolder than Blackpool. I’m used to going to Greece where a lot of the clientele look like Shirley Williams and here there seemed to be a competition amongst the young ladies to smartly dress in as little as possible. Having seen Mark and Sandra Line Dancing, I was now looking at establishments with Lap Dancing from Lapland? and Pole Dancing from Poland? and other Dancing that if I were to go in I would have to say 50 hail Mary’s and I’m not even Catholic. People on the streets were trying to tempt me into their bars but Mrs Delboy got me back safely and there was still the meet to come.

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Lol Delboy, the transition of Punta Ballena (the main strip) from a daytime shopping street to a nightime scene of mass debauchery is astonishing to the
unacquainted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Brilliant Im loving all the stories

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:21 pm

I just noticied your ask about Debs Del, yes she's been on, but has gone away this weekend for a birthday bash on the coast.
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:31 pm

mark2spark wrote:
The Euro 96 goal was exceptional skill. If you see it in slo mo the dummy sold whilst controlling the dropping ball with the left foot, and laying it on to the right foot, was skill of the highest quality.

Shame he played for Spurs (yuk spit wash my mouth out)

Bet Hayzer remembers the goal Very Happy

I can't remember that one Mark Wink

I think it has been erased from my memory cheers

Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Probably still supping ale in memory of the Dons holding the Scots league Cup aloft a few weeks before Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:24 pm

mark2spark wrote:
Probably still supping ale in memory of the Dons holding the Scots league Cup aloft a few weeks before Very Happy

Even that is a very distant memory Mark Shocked

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm

Hey guys & girls, I am back. Had brill time at Hayling Island over the weekend & now sulking cos we got no holidays left to look forward to AND my tan is fading fast - boo hoo gonna cry now.

Glad to see everyone is back safe & sound, I think everybody had a fab time, I know Don & I did. beer drinker beer drinker beer drinker
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Talk about pinocchio Debs... Very Happy in another thread you're claiming to "have got there late" lol look at the first two pics!! It was daylight!!
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Ahem, we were later than 6.............well a bit. You lot were already there & on your 6th pint... pinocchio beer drinker rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Very Happy well it was gone 12 when you left to pack lol Very Happy so the time certainly flew

We'll have to do it again... anyone for Tenerife in January? sunny
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 pm

Oh that sounds heavenly, but not sure we're gonna be able to pay the mortgage soon let alone another holiday. Flipping LFB talking of striking! Although Don is dead against it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The forum four _
PostSubject: Re: The forum four   The forum four Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The forum four

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com