Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FAMILYCHALK

Hello _
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Hi
My name is Julie I am 48 years old married to Graham and have two sons one aged 20 and and one aged 17. I work as a nursery nurse a job I love. I live in Essex. I also love Majorca and we are coming back in the summer but going to stay in the bottom part of the island ideally palma nova, santa ponsa area. I am looking for an apartment to sleep 3 of us near the beach and resort attractions plus with a swimming pool. Anyone know of such an apartment please contact me..

Regards
Julie x
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 pm

Hi Julie and welcome to the forum, yes plenty of the members on here know Palma Nova and Santa Ponsa well and will give you good advice
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi Julie and welcome to the forum wave

Hope we can help you out

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Hi & welcome to the Forum Julie. cheers We have quite a few members who go to both Palma Nova or Santa Ponsa, so they will be able to give you all the information you require. Thumsup

Destination Expert
Britchick

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 9:39 am

Hi Julie
I'd like to welcome you too Very Happy I know Santa Ponsa pretty well and love the resort. It's great for people of all ages and has something for everyone. Can i just ask, are you looking for a privately owned apartment or a complex? I think that most privately owned apartment may already be booked up by now, as most people book these very early in the year, although you may be lucky. I would recommend Caesars or even Verdemar, although sometimes the latter can be noisy, but that is not all the time. But both have fantastic seaviews, as they are front line and are near bars, restaurants etc.
Other apartments which are not privately owned are Holiday Park, this is ideal if you want to be in the centre of things, but could be noisy. At the other end of the market is Jardin del Sol, these are lovely apartments with fantastic seviews and are not for those on a budget! Club Santa Ponsa also comes recommended, but is up a slight hill but therfore has good views, a friend of mine rarely goes anywhere else, as she loves these apartments so much.
It all depends on your budget and what you want from your holiday. Although in the case of Santa Ponsa, as it is a reasonably compact resort, compared to others, it has everything to offer and most hotels/apartments are within walking distance to all amenities.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 12:18 pm

Hi & welcome

Check out our reviews, Playa C'as Saboners might tick your boxes.

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t4086-playa-c-as-saboners
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:14 am

Hi Julie and welcome to the forum from me

Hello _
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com