Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome to Bella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:33 pm

Welcome to Bella to our Forum. Now get posting & join in the banter. cheers

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Hi Bella enjoy the forum we are a friendly bunch
Back to top Go down
Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Thank you Mick and Delboy Smile

Hello Folks,

Accidently came across the forum today.....searching for some info on Majorca, glad I did as it looks like a nice forum.
I just love Majorca, especially Puerto Pollensa!! Love it, although I have been down the south once and Cala Bona.
Like the idea that I can get a lot of useful tips and advice on other resorts on here too.....might just drag me away from PP one day!! Very Happy

I am from Scotland but have lived in the Channel Islands for 30 odd years.....but my heart will always be in Bonnie Scotland!

Looking forward to joining in all the fun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi Bella

Lots of reviews building up for Majorca and the rest of the world. Your most welcome to add one anytime we all appreciate new reviews. The forum
has only been running since May and its getting bigger and bigger. So enjoy the serious parts and have some fun with the banter along the way.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Great first post & lucky for us that you came across the Forum Bella. :-bd: Whereabouts in Scotland are you from, as we have an Aberdonian on the Forum & my partner is from Fife. Very Happy

Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks again Delboy......Gosh, only been running since May...looks very well established already Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven

Give me a wee while to find my way around....then I will get posting.

Ah! Thanks Mick.....I noticed a lot of lovely posts from the member from Aberdeen, I am from Glasgow.

Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Hi Bella, welcome to the forum, we have in WirrasScouse a massive Puerto Pollenca fan who has a wealth of knowledge built up over years of holidaying there.

Admin
Daryn

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Hi Bella and a big welcome from me enjoy :tup:

Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Thanks Hayzer and Daryn,

Really glad I came across the forum......loving it already! :-bd:
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Welcome Bella.All Majorcalovers are welcome on this forum but it is always nice for me to hear from people who just love Puerto Pollensa.They crop up everywhere but I do know that many Scots are regulars in PP.In fact before they went belly-up Globespan, a Scottish company had a significant leisure presence in PP.
Back to top Go down
Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:35 pm

Thanks for the Welcome WS.....just been having a look at all the Fab photos that members have posted of various resorts
and their reviews .....certainly, as been mentioned, BETTER than any brochure!! I did view a bit longer at the PP photos
wishing I was there!! Laughing

Yes, shame about Globespan....Scottish folk are really missing it as they don't have much choice from there.
Great that Sis Pins and La Singala were bought over though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 am

Hi & welcome Bella Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bella
Girl Power Member
Bella

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Thanks Mark Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to Bella _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Bella   Welcome to Bella Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Bella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com