Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pollensa Park Hotel, Puerto de Pollensa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Pollensa Park Hotel, Puerto de Pollensa _
PostSubject: Pollensa Park Hotel, Puerto de Pollensa   Pollensa Park Hotel, Puerto de Pollensa Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:13 pm

Hotel Pollensa Park in Puerto Pollensa.By far the largest hotel in the resort.Quite a walk into town centre.Rooms are spacious bathroome also.Very clean hotel.Good standards for 3*.Food is a weakness,dinner choices very poor breakfast just acceptable.Book BB if you can.Bar prices are too high but there are bars across the road eg Bon Dia where you can drink at half the price and with a friendlier service.The model you get in every Spanish resort hotel but it works.When I first started going to Puerto Pollensa 30 years ago I could not have imagined staying at Pollensa Park.But I did 2 years ago and I thought we got very good value for money.I would return.
Back to top Go down

Pollensa Park Hotel, Puerto de Pollensa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: POLLENSA (inc Puerto Pollensa) :: PUERTO POLLENSA ACCOMMODATION-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com