Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

don't advertise what you are carrying

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

don't advertise what you are carrying _
PostSubject: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:47

when we are on holiday,or even just out and about in the uk we should not be waving a bulging wallet or purse about.

same goes with expensive cameras and equipment,here's what i did on a recent trip to the algarve when i took my kit away in a plain and simple rucksack,that i carried over one shoulder very comfortably and cost less than £10.

what a neat idea,as apposed to to an expensive camera case that bears the name of the camera,a dead give away to thieves that are on the prowl for easy pickings.

what i have done is put a few layers of bubble wrap in the bag in case of any knocks and bumps,plus i have wrapped the camera body and various lenses and bits and bobs in bubble wrap also,we all know how those baggage handlers can chuck our stuff about,though i took my kit on as hand luggage

not a bad idea to put your name,address and moblie number on a piece of paper inside the bag too.

i will had a few photo's to give you all a better idea.

Last edited by yozef on Wed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:49

don't advertise what you are carrying Dsc00916
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:50

don't advertise what you are carrying Dsc00917
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:51

don't advertise what you are carrying Dsc00918
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:53

don't advertise what you are carrying Dsc00919
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 19:54

don't advertise what you are carrying Dsc00920
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2013 - 20:31

A great bit of advice there Yozef, a rep from me mate. clap clap

PostSubject: Re: don't advertise what you are carrying   don't advertise what you are carrying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't advertise what you are carrying

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: TRAVEL TIPS , KEEPING SAFE ON HOLIDAY / HINTS AND TIPS ON HOW TO USE THE FORUM-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com