Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up _
PostSubject: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:57 am

Was just thinking, that if the meet up is held in Santa Ponsa, are you guys also going to stay in a hotel in SP for the few days/week that you are out there?

Not that i've booked yet, but I just keep my eyes open for deals.

Britchick or Ro, whats the best / most popular hotels near to the Square please?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:01 am

yes if we go we would look to stay in the SP area for somewhere different to explore
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:11 pm

No think Ill still be staying in Maga/PN but using it as a base, loved it this year going of to different places for a day, broadened our horizons a little.

chelsearo

PostSubject: Re: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:44 am

Mark, I dont know too many hotels really, but mates have stayed at the Pionero, towards the beach, I thought it was quite nice.

Up towards the square there are a couple of nice ones.

have a look at a website called www.santaponsascene.com it has a map and shows where all the hotels are situated, it also mentions the square.

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Thanks for the heads up there Ro, looks a useful website. clap clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:33 pm

Cheers Ro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up   Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa Ponsa for the 2013 meet up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com