Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

what a numpty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bjbyorkshire

bjbyorkshire

what a numpty _
PostSubject: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Rolling Eyes I got so carried away when I enrolled on the forum that I didnt write down my password to sign in with. It is ok while my computer recognises me and lets me in automatically but how do I re set the password in case my 'puter throws a wobbly and needs me to enter my password again?

What a twit I am, I have to write everything down these days or else I can't remember it at all.

No No No No
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

I'm sure one of admin will pm you and tell you what it is !

smile

Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 pm

I think Daryn can reset it for you and give you a new one which allows you to change to what you require
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm

Ill pm you and we can sort it out Very Happy

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:09 pm

bjbyorkshire wrote:
Rolling Eyes I got so carried away when I enrolled on the forum that I didnt write down my password to sign in with. It is ok while my computer recognises me and lets me in automatically but how do I re set the password in case my 'puter throws a wobbly and needs me to enter my password again?

What a twit I am, I have to write everything down these days or else I can't remember it at all.

No No No No

Beverley you will definitely fit in on MF. cheers

lol! lol! lol! lol!

bjbyorkshire

what a numpty _
PostSubject: thanks folks   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 pm

I am sorted now but thanks to you who posted in reply to my cry for help. I tried a few different ideas as to what I might have used as a password and hey presto one of them got me in so I am sorted now. I've written it down in my book of STUFF to remember like passwords so thanks a lot folks.

In this day and age you need passwords for so many things and they all need to be a bit different that for an oldie its a real drag trying to remember what you have used. I have been a bit embarrassed in the supermarket a couple of times when I have used the wrong pin number with my debit/credit card. " sorry madam the card has been refused"!!! face gone red like I have no funds in the account when I have. BUM!!!

Ta Folks clap Very Happy clap
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

The password wasn't numpty, as in the thread title was it Beverley? wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Arsenal never work for me either wtf
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:02 pm

rolling laughing I just sent you another pm to reset your password but see you have it sorted now rolling laughing

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 12:43 am

I was going to change it to 'Iamatwit' lolol

You're allowed to post in the banter section now as well y'know? lolol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what a numpty _
PostSubject: Re: what a numpty   what a numpty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what a numpty

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com