Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Hello from bjbyorkshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 4:03 pm

We drive on the right here..............

I assume that will be Soller Dads and not Harrow affraid

It sounds like you had a nice evening Beverley

the wine offers are today at Sainsburys where their Irish Cream (equiv of Baileys) is still £10 a litre.

Bargain wine is La Chasse red normally £7.99 a bottle at two for £12 with an additional 25% off of six bottles

I expect Beeech is dropping her drinks tray at this moment in time, to go and buy some

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Sounds like you all had a great time Beverley. I think that you will fit into MF perfectly. clap clap

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Bev and welcome to the forum from me, great to see new members contributing so soon Thumsup

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:58 pm

I'm giving you your first rep for coming back with the evenings details Beverley Thumsup
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 pm

oh a rep is a reputation point gained, Mick usually grovels for them, as you may notice over the coming weeks rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 pm

you may also notice threads go slightly offtopic but nobody minds.

A title like "a lovely day in Spain" might end up talking about Daryn's bicycle clips lol!
Back to top Go down
bjbyorkshire

bjbyorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I was a bit worried when you gave me a rep, I dont want any of those boring holiday reps moving into our spare room thanks very much... then I saw what the rep actually is, thanks for giving me one of those Mark. It makes a change from the brownie points I keep awarding my hubby (then promptly removing them again before he gets too big headed).

We are caravanners in England, any more of us out there or are you chaps like Jeremy Clarkson - caravan haters?

Bev offtopic clap clap
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:23 pm

bl##dy hell Mark is, you could get another rep for that lol!
Back to top Go down
bjbyorkshire

bjbyorkshire

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 pm

I could go on at length about our ecapades in our caravan. Getting lost, going round roundabouts several times before finally deciding wich turn off we wanted only to find we had to turn round several miles down that road and retrace our steps back to same roundabout again.

Its a great hobby to sit in our caravan in a field in the pouring rain with a cuppa Rosie Lee watching someone else trying to put up their awning in the wind and rain and not really wanting to go out and get soaked to the skin to help them but not being able to be mean and just sit there watching without offering them help.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Well yes I'm also a caravan fan, but ours is fixed site, it's on Bunn Leisure in Selsey. There's some pics in one of the sections somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:25 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh a few reviews in the uk section from our latest caravan fan would be nice. Great to see you posting straight away have a rep from me waheeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Glad that you enjoying MF so Far Beverley, & brilliant that you are joining in. A holiday rep from me as well. Thumsup

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 12:20 am

Sometimes we are expected to help Daryn with Kate's homework
if its a mathematical one we just shout BODMAS at him
and if its elemental we send him to Valencia
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Hi Bev , . . I thought I'd better introduce myself 'formally' as it looks like you're going to be a regular cheers
Very sorry to hear about your sad year . . you'ld never have known it, as your posts so far are lovely and uplifting. Keep the heart up . . the year's not over yet . . and this lot are a warm, supportive bunch . .

Can I have that tenner you promised me now, guys . . lol!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Daryn will get his petty cash box out Boss wtf
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:08 pm

It's the 2 weeks in the Maldives I'm after . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 pm

I think you need at least 500 reps before Daryn puts his hand in his pocket lol!
Back to top Go down
theboss
Girl Power Member
theboss

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 8:15 pm

There is a comment I could make . . but I'm too much of a lady . .
So, I'll just say 'I've a bit of work to do' Very Happy

Last edited by theboss on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:26 pm

nono now did somebody swear there asking for petty cash biggrin

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from bjbyorkshire   Hello from bjbyorkshire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from bjbyorkshire

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com