Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Balearics advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leah_J

Balearics advice _
PostSubject: Balearics advice   Balearics advice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Hello everyone,

I want to book a holiday for next month to the Balearics and I've never been before, so I have a few questions:

1) Which island is best for getting more of a local feel, ie. not just mass tourism?

2) Does it count as travel within the EU?

4) Is the weather still nice in the Balearics at the end of October?

All advice appreciated, thanks!

Leah
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Balearics advice _
PostSubject: Re: Balearics advice   Balearics advice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:07 pm

Leah_J wrote:
Hello everyone,

I want to book a holiday for next month to the Balearics and I've never been before, so I have a few questions:

1) Which island is best for getting more of a local feel, ie. not just mass tourism?

2) Does it count as travel within the EU?

4) Is the weather still nice in the Balearics at the end of October?

All advice appreciated, thanks!

Leah

Hi and welcome to the forum

1) All the Islands have the oldie worldy local feel you just have to get them parts of the Island where they are at, they all have a mix of new,old touristic and more natural feel.

2)It does count as being within the EU

3) you missed out 3 lol, the weather is hitty missy in October, last year I was there at the beginning of October and the weather was real hot, this year we are getting reports of cloud rain and wind.

Hope this helps any more questions fire away.

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Balearics advice _
PostSubject: Re: Balearics advice   Balearics advice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:11 pm

The good weather broke up after the second week of October last year, the further north you go the weather generally is more rainy during that period
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Balearics advice _
PostSubject: Re: Balearics advice   Balearics advice Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Can't really add to what Daryn has answered Leah. But just to say, Hi & welcome to the Forum. cheers

ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Balearics advice _
PostSubject: Re: Balearics advice   Balearics advice Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 9:20 am

Hi leah and welcome to the forum

Balearics advice _
PostSubject: Re: Balearics advice   Balearics advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balearics advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com