Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 pm

or press reload to clear it
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:47 pm

Thanks both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: test pic and review without word   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:08 am

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06417

not a bad view from our room on the 6th floorQuestion ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06418
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:13 am

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06419
the small but functional balcony with a clothes drier,though we wQuestion ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06420ere in the shade a bit
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 am

the small but functional balcony though we were in the shade a biQuestion ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06421t
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 am

mmnnn,going wrong here somewhere.

don't have cntl c key but i do have ctrl ?? is this the button i need
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 am

no problem uploading my pics but my text are getting broken up Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Not sure mate. Are you using photobucket, or direct load?

Golden rule of reviews is to write the prose in Word first, so that you don't lose it. Then add the pics in after, between the text lines.
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 pm

direct mark,had loads of probs with the multi uploader on p,bucket.

will get jan to show me the ropes with the word,i know she uses this in work
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Mark wrote:
What I do, is when I get to the 3 lines, I right-click on the middle one, select 'copy', then move my mouse pointer to the left, within the reply box, and right-click again, and select 'paste'.
You have to reselect the 'host an image' box on the toolbar to make the 3 lines disappear.

Thats the way I do it using the inbuild photo thingymajig on here lol

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 pm

yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: test   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:15 am

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06422
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:16 am

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06423
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: test   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 am

this is a test tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttQuestion ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Dsc06424
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures   Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question ( 1c)........ How do I post a review and add pictures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: TRAVEL TIPS , KEEPING SAFE ON HOLIDAY / HINTS AND TIPS ON HOW TO USE THE FORUM-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com