Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? _
PostSubject: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:12 am

I obviously hope that the weather is fantastic, but what about an MF Pool Tournament? The Captains Arms near to BCM, has about 6 pool tables, with easy access to everyone staying out there. Just a thought.

Ramblinman

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:18 am

Good idea Mick. I have every confidence the weather will be warm though. sunbathe Have you seen any forecasts?
There doesn't appear to be as much anticipation of the meet up this year as there was last time. Is no-one else looking forward to the break? deckchair
I know Roamer and I can't wait. beer drinker
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:30 am

I think we all are looking forward to it mate. But because Moocher, Yozef, Jan, Delboy & Mrs. DB aren't going, it doesn't seem the same if you know what I mean. sad We can always have the Pool Tournie at night? clever

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 12:59 pm

I'm looking forward to it, I was just chatting about it this morning with a customer.

debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:05 pm

I will look forward to it more once the move is done wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:10 pm

sounds good, well depends on the time and logistics, but I am sure I can get time away from the family or we just bring Molly.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Just bring her along, we have to meet her.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:32 pm

We are well looking forward to going!! bounce bounce bounce

Just got a few more bits to button up here before we can see the light if you know what I mean.

The weather will be fine anyway. I'd assume that as the meet up is monday then the ideal day for the golf tournie is wednesday?

I don't mind a bit of pool but I always find the pool tables over there have balls like cannonballs so not really interested. We'd have to play Killer I suppose if it's a MF tournie?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Mick wrote:
I think we all are looking forward to it mate. But because Moocher, Yozef, Jan, Delboy & Mrs. DB aren't going, it doesn't seem the same if you know what I mean. sad We can always have the Pool Tournie at night? clever

H and mrs H not going must be a relief for you though mate? Wink lolol
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 1:55 pm

I would love to see Mrs H again she didn't arf give Mick some stick hehehe.

Ray, How do you keep her occupied in them quite places you visit, she was wild in PN, a really good laugh.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Mark wrote:
Mick wrote:

H and mrs H not going must be a relief for you though mate? Wink lolol

I was hoping that you were not going to mention Mrs. H, nono my ears have only just recovered. eek Seriously it is a shame they are not coming as well. But we still will all have a great time.

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:03 pm

Mark wrote:
We are well looking forward to going!! bounce bounce bounce

Just got a few more bits to button up here before we can see the light if you know what I mean.

The weather will be fine anyway. I'd assume that as the meet up is monday then the ideal day for the golf tournie is wednesday?

I don't mind a bit of pool but I always find the pool tables over there have balls like cannonballs so not really interested. We'd have to play Killer I suppose if it's a MF tournie?

Sounds good to me, we will have to arrange it on the Monday night mate. Thumsup

I do find that the pool tables are pretty good at the Captain's Arms mate, we will have to try them out? wink

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:24 pm

i caught mick practicing on those tables back in may, seem to remember he wasn.t winning many games against san and his sister, perhaps he might win a few against some easier opposition biggrin

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:39 pm

tjay wrote:
i caught mick practicing on those tables back in may, seem to remember he wasn.t winning many games against san and his sister, perhaps he might win a few against some easier opposition biggrin

Thanks for the reminder Tjay, & I thought that you were my mate. sob sob

lol! lol! lol! lol!

mac

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Yep, I can bring Molly along too. In fact, i'd be better off taking care of the little'un whilst my other half plays, she's probably better than me anyway. I can't make it on Wednesday, I am off home sometime on that day.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Wednesday isn't set in stone Mac, it just gives us a day to get over the meet up. morebeer drunk fainting We could probably try later on the Tuesday, see what everybody says. It would be great if you can all come though mate. Thumsup

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:18 pm

Tjay will you be at the piano bar on Sunday 30th september would love to say hello before you go home.

mac

mac

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Mick wrote:
Wednesday isn't set in stone Mac, it just gives us a day to get over the meet up. morebeer drunk fainting We could probably try later on the Tuesday, see what everybody says. It would be great if you can all come though mate. Thumsup

I should be able to make it to something, beers, pool, golf or whatever. As long as I know what is going on and when then I (we) can make an appearance if possible. Do I need to bring a badge with my name on it?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 4:59 pm

That is always a bonus mate. wink But, I am sure you will recognise my ugly mush Mac. surprised

lolol lolol lolol lolol

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:06 pm

You can't miss Mick, you will see him towering over the rest of us......you may recognise Mark from his tattoo's.....Mick did lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 pm

debdon wrote:

you may recognise Mark from his tattoo's

.....or just from the fact that he'll be naked

from the waist up........................... Wink

but I bet he'll leave his hat on.......( I feel a song coming on ) !

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:34 pm

beeech wrote:
debdon wrote:

you may recognise Mark from his tattoo's

.....or just from the fact that he'll be naked

from the waist up........................... Wink

but I bet he'll leave his hat on.......( I feel a song coming on ) !

Not one to let you down Beeech. wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Ramblinman wrote:

There doesn't appear to be as much anticipation of the meet up this year as there was last time.

yeah - you're all usually arguing by now over who's buying the drinks..........or not ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:03 pm

beeech wrote:

yeah - you're all usually arguing by now over who's buying the drinks..........or not ! Very Happy

We was hoping that it would be you Beeech. wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:06 pm

couldn't afford to keep you lot in drink................. ! morebeer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?   If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If weather not brilliant, how about a pool tournament?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com