Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

went to magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chelsearo

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:56 am

When we were away, a friend and I took our boys to expedition golf in maga, which is great fun and not bad value for money.

After that we had a walk along the front, we wanted to see whats happening. The place was busy and had a nice buzz about it.

Had a look at the Wave hotel, it does look very nice and seems a good move for magaluf (time will tell), after all if you cant afford to stay there, it appeared that you can still sit round their pool!

We thought we would walk along the front and catch the bus at the piano bar roundabout. It was there that the new Nikki Beach resort is, looks very flash with some very smart motors Bentleys, Porches etc. It is very exclusive.

Now if you can picture where I am, I have the Brittainia bar behind me, the piano bar and nikki beach to my left and the supermarket infront of me, now if you look to the right the first bar you come across is the Green Parrot B*llocks Bar!

Talk about chalk and cheese, not sure if either would be my cup of tea! Wonder what the punters of each place think of it, especially at 2 in the morning!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:27 pm

At 2 in the morning, most people would probably be pixxed by then Ro. wink

drunk drunk

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Thats what I mean Mick! Can you imagine?! I just think it is mad where it is, I reckon Nikki beach is more suited to Portals.

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:43 pm

True Ro, they are trying to "upgrade" Magaluf, but I reserve judgement mate. surprised

Majorca Mad
Mark

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:41 pm

I might have found the name of the GPBB quite a grin when I was younger, these days I think it's stupid. Sort of thing you'd call a bar if you want to attract louts IMO
Each to their own.
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 am

Mick, exactly, time will tell.

Mark, yep defo each to their own!

Not here to judge life is too short!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

went to magaluf _
PostSubject: Re: went to magaluf   went to magaluf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

went to magaluf

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: MAGALUF :: MAGALUF RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com