Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  _
PostSubject: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas    Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:19 am

After the TV series ‘Benidorm’ came out, we liked the look of the Hotel used in the series, so thought we would go there to have a look.

The Hotel is called the Sol Pelicanos Ocas, and is two hotels on a ‘sister’ basis, sharing the same facilities.
Not too many floors, about 17 I think, however the views are good.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  100_0331-1 It has the largest pool area of all the hotels in Benidorm.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  100_0303 You may remember some of the pool from scenes in the TV series.

I’m sitting where the famous ‘floater in the pool’ episode was shot!

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  100_0309-2

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  100_0324 The pool at night was lit up well.

The scenes from the TV series that were shot inside of the supposed hotel ‘entertainment’, were actually shot in a bar across the road.

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  100_0297

A good all round 3 * + hotel in my opinion. The food was good and varied. Close to the beach and nightlife. Would go again.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas    Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:31 am

Brilliant mate, I thought the night scenes were done at Morgans I recognised the place on the show. yes the floater lol what a fantastic show that is.
:tup:

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas    Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:06 pm

Well that novel Mark and some real good pictures
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas    Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:37 am

Yet another fantastic review with your photo's Mark. cheers Just expected to see the mother in the mobility scooter going by. lol!

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas    Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:01 pm

I think i'd die mick if she came scooting past!

Apparently they film there last week of Sep and I was thinking about it :?:

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Benido10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas    Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spain, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Sol Pelicanos Ocas

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: WORLDWIDE TRAVEL REVIEW SECTION NEW FOR 2011. EST 18/05/11 :: ENTER HERE :: SPAIN, includes Balearics (not Majorca see seperate section). :: HOTEL/ACCOM REVIEW SECTION-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com