Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems _
PostSubject: Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems   Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:57 am

This is an easy one ,Ive had a lot of people ask me about different sites they go on including this one and find that things dont work. Now I do alot of reading and experimenting and I find 9 times out of 10 that the problem is the search engine they use ,It sounds daft and I dont know the reason but google chrome is really fast and seems to handle nearly every site i go on.

Here is the link

beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems _
PostSubject: Re: Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems   Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 am

I've just downloaded this Daryn....

It's great - SO much quicker than my searches before . thanks !
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems   Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:26 am

No probs cheers

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems   Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:13 am

Yep i'll agree i'm uploading stuff in half the time now, cheers mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems   Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question ( 6).... Why sometimes does my Web browsing and website have problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: TRAVEL TIPS , KEEPING SAFE ON HOLIDAY / HINTS AND TIPS ON HOW TO USE THE FORUM-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com