Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Welcome to ianb

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:27 am

Hi & welcome to the Forum Ian. cheers

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 11:31 am

welcome from me too
Back to top Go down
ianb

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Thanks, only just found your forum whilst searching on a certain restaurant. My self, wife Tracy and 3 children aged 7 - 9 -12 are off to Santa Ponsa next week for 11 nights, ive not been to that resort before but looks excellent.

Last time on Majorca we stayed at Puerta Pollensa and that was beautiful, lovely retaurants but a touch quiet for us. Also previously been to Alcudia and Cala Millor. Im hoping Santa Ponsa will be one we will want to keep returning too very year.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:58 pm

A great first post Ian, rep from me to start you off. I hope that you & all your family have a great time in SP. We have quite a few members on MF who love SP, & one in particular has an apartment there. If you could take a few photo's & a short review of what you thought, that would be brilliant. But mainly have a fantastic time. clap clap

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 1:04 pm

yes any help we can give you let us know Ian , I'm sure our Santa Ponsa experts will help you out
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Fantastic and welcome to the forum, its a great base to explore as Palma Nova and Magaluf or not far away, actualy one of of our members walked it but a taxi ride is only minutes away if you fancy looking round. Have a rep and hope you enjoy the forum.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi & welcome ian
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:03 am

welcome Ianb

Girl Power Member
theboss

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

Hi and welcome . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome to ianb _
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to ianb   Welcome to ianb Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to ianb

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com