Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Markets next week in Majorca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
andytaj

andytaj

Markets next week in Majorca _
PostSubject: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm

Getting ready for Monday and Majorca for the first time!!!!! fear

The Guv'nor wants to know about markets eek

We will be near Pollensa but she's heard of the Inca market...

Tell me folks.....

Worth a visit?

Cheers

Andy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:17 pm

I think Hayzer has been there Andy, hopefully he will be on to help you out mate.

andytaj

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:22 pm

She has a birthday next week.

It's her Twenty......umpth and she loves a market lolol

I'm worried fear

But if I buy her something nice it could make my holiday

and save my life smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

Hopefully this might help Andy?

http://puertopollensa.org.uk/markets-in-puerto-pollensa-and-pollensa-town

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:40 pm

Inca is well worth a visit, just stay away from the Sineu agricultural market on Wednesday
Back to top Go down
Hayzer
ALL ROUND DESTINATION EXPERT
Hayzer

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi Andy

The market at Inca is defiantly the largest one but to me it just seemed to have more stalls selling the same things. Inca is about 15 miles from Puerto Pollenca but there is a bus service if you fancy going (not sure of bus details) Inca is not the prettiest of towns especially the area where they hold the market.

My personal preference would be the market in the old town of Alcudia on a Sunday or Tuesday morning, it is much closer to Pollenca and there is a great bus service. In contrast to Inca Alcudia is extremely quaint and inviting and is great just to wander around soaking up the atmosphere especially once the market is over and it quietens down a bit.

There is also a market in Puerto Pollenca on a Wednesday but I have never been.

Just out of interest where are you staying ?

PostSubject: pollensa market   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:16 am

I have done the tours of the markets over the past month, My mother was visiting!! her favourite choice was Port Pollensa, Wednesday-
Pollensa, on Sunday was mostly fruit veg and flowers, Inca was too spread out for her.
Hope you enjoy your stay, Happy shopping
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:18 am

Hi Signco, nice of you to reply, I hope we can help you out with your question as well cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks for that signco, rep for that. clap Hopefully Andy has got a broad view of what markets are available now, & gain some brownie points off of his Mrs. wink

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Nice one signco, you have only just joined and helping others already have a rep from me and nice to have you on board clap

andytaj

andytaj

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:24 am

Hi folks, suitcases packed.

Off to Gatport Airwick at stupid o'clock for a 6.25am flight.

Thanks for all your help about the markets.

Hayzer, we are going to the Don Pedro in Cala San Vicente, where we intend to relax between market days
so my wallet can recover lolol

Cheers all.

Andy and Tracey
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:49 am

did you read Roamer and Ramblinman's review on it Andy

https://majorcaforum.forumotion.com/t3932-cala-san-vicente-don-pedro-hotel

have a good holiday cheers
Back to top Go down
andytaj

andytaj

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:59 am

Yes we did.

Looks quite encouraging.

As does the weather. deckchair

Hasta Luego
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:04 am

When the sun is out, it's strong and you need lotion on without a doubt, but there's been some showers this morning.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:15 am

Have a great time Andy & Tracey. clap clap

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Enjoy your jollys Andy and dont forget to tell us all about........

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:24 pm

Photo's & a review please Andy. wink Tell us if you got any brownie points mate. Thumsup

lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Markets next week in Majorca   Markets next week in Majorca Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Markets next week in Majorca

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA / HELP / ADVICE / QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com