Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

paguera and sant Elm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
suse

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 pm

paguera and sant Elm Santaponsa2011021[/img]
paguera and sant Elm Santaponsa2011024[/img]

paguera and sant Elm Santaponsa2011034[/img]
paguera and sant Elm Santaponsa2011043-1[/img]
paguera and sant Elm Santaponsa2011035[/img]
paguera and sant Elm Santaponsa2011044[/img]
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:14 pm

thanks for posting these photo's suse,we have always fancied staying at paguera.

we cycled through there once and really liked what we saw,i understand they close the main street at night so it's safe to wobble about on a pub crawl lol.

how did you find the brits/german ratio,we go to ca'n picafort and love the german bars,getting a taste for that bittburgher lager.

it would be brilliant if you could do a review with your photo's suse,as i would like any info you have on hotels/apts bars and restos

many thanks

jozef
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:54 pm

yes love if you can give us a talk on them and the area Suse cheers
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Yes thanks alot ,this is what its all about seeing photos from other places, I have been to paguera but not sant Elm or these two resorts joined, as I could have wondered into both of them without knowing, it was many years ago when I went there but If I remember paguera was more of a German resort, I remember most of the bars and restaurants were German and the people were great, as soon as you walked into a bar and they knew you were English they spoke in English, puts us Brits to shame really Embarassed
Thanks again for sharing and have another rep they are brilliant clap

suse

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:15 pm

:oop Embarassed

Feel very embarrassed we have only visited these places not stayed,if these need to be moved to potography and not reviews then i apologize
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

they're fine Suse, best that people looking to see the place have something to view of the Paguera here cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:25 am

Great photo's Suse, & it is great that another area is getting more photo's. clap clap Rep on the way.

Admin
Daryn

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:30 am

Yeah a review of a place is not only a place that you stayed at but also a place you visited. I love them and its easier to find on the resort review section, well done again.

morlandg

morlandg

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Pics   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 pm

The first 2 photos of Suse maybe are of Paguera but the last four are definitely Sant Elmo. There must be 20 km between P & ST....
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 1:51 pm

hi Morlandg, yes Suse title does say both Paguera and Sant Elmo we can add a new resort 'Sant Elmo' but need to ask Suse if we can split her photos. When the review was created we didn't have the places seperated, so it was a bit of a mish mash as were everything fitted. Hopefully we can get the split done
Back to top Go down
morlandg

morlandg

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: clarification   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:34 pm

Sorry Delboy - I wasn't trying to say that the two sets should be kept separate - only to help the visitors appreciate the two different resorts and I did notice that 1 OP seemed to think that the resorts were joined together and that he must have seen both resorts, so the comment re the distance apart.
Graham
BTW - I really like the new Paguera main street. I was there this May and it must be 30 years ago since I last visited it. The main street was the main coastal highway in those days. The photos of San Telmo show the sea to be very calm - it was very windy the day I was there this year - but still very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Hi morlandg the seperate resorts are just a new addition to our site and we are updating them as new resort reviews come along, its not a problem telling us its a seperate resort at all and glad you let us know which was what, Ive now created the seperate resort and this will help others in the future many thanks for helping us out and if there is any other that you would like me to add then let me know at the moment we are just adding them as peeps want to do a review on them certain resorts. clap

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Yeah I went back to 'Paggy' last year to have a quick look - haven't been there since 82, but couldn't look much as the main street was pedestrianised! But the beach is easily recognised.
I remeber a disco/club there called 'Graf Zepplin', in keeping with the majority of holidaymakers being German.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paguera and sant Elm _
PostSubject: Re: paguera and sant Elm   paguera and sant Elm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paguera and sant Elm

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PAGEURA :: PAGEURA RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com