Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ashleevs

ashleevs

Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  _
PostSubject: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm

My name is Ashlee VS and I'm currently seeking work in the Magaluf/Palma Nova area for Summer 2012.

I plan to fly out at the end of May/early June.

I currently live in Leeds, West Yorkshire, but plan to stay in Mallorca indefinitely after the Summer.
I currently work full time and am a part time model.

I have had experience as a shot girl, and used to work in various bars in Leeds selling test tube shots.
I have dancing experience behind me, however have not danced for a couple of years.

I am very fun, friendly and outgoing. I am hard working and very organised and an incredibly fast learner.

I dedicate myself to work and agree entirely on 'work hard/play hard.'

Let's have some fun Wink

Ashlee VS
Find me on facebook! ---> /ashleevsmodelling Heart
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/ashlee.shimbles
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Most people find jobs out there 'on the spot' ashlee. You're going early enough to set yourself up though. It's a bit harder later on in the year.

The BCM promo girls earn quite well if you can sell the tickets... not that hard to do!

Good luck anyway Very Happy rules
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:45 pm

Best of luck with that Ashlee, we have a friend who works at Mano's, might be looking for people. But as Mark says, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a job out there, especially up the strip, Punta Balena, or for BCM's. But it would be better to go sooner than later as Mark has pointed out. Whatever you do take care as well. clap clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Mick wrote:
...you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a job out there...

Mick is too much of a Gent to add

....looking like that! wow

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Im sure Moocher will be on soon he might be able to gave you some contacts. By the way hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Heart

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:55 pm

Mark wrote:
Mick wrote:
...you shouldn't have too much trouble finding a job out there...

Mick is too much of a Gent to add

....looking like that! wow

lol! lol! lol! lol!

As if I would say that Mark. coy coy pinocchio pinocchio

rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

ashleevs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Thanks for the responses guys! Smile

If only I could be going now instead of waiting until the end of the month!!

sunbathe
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Keep us posted and let us know how things go please, try Tracey she works in Manos Bar Magaluf might be able to help you, infact Ill send her a pm unless you have already got sorted out. Let us know

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:54 pm

This is what Tracey is saying at the moment Ashlee, who is at Mano's Bar.

Tracey Temperton-Ballinger
Barmaids, shotgirls, dancers and female Prs urgently required at Manos Magaluf, call in after 8pm

That was posted on my FB page an hour ago, I hope that helps you?

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:58 pm

yeah and Manos is a great place. Well found Mick

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:42 pm

There's another bloke (associated with Trace?) called Zack that always has the ad's for PR's up, Chaplins was hiring recently too.

You need to be out there by now Ashlee really, hope your not too late.
Back to top Go down
ashleevs

ashleevs

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:40 am

Awh guys thanks so much for all your help you've been fab! clap

I've messaged Tracey, so thanks for that one!
And not sure who Zack is?
And also found Chaplins' on FaceyB... so fingers crossed with everything.

Nooo I'm not out there yet! Sad wish I was!
Will be going out at the start of June.. hope I'm not leaving it too late, I'm beginning to worry a bit now that I'm gonna miss out.

Everything would be so much easier if I were there already!!! Heart

Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:09 am

Well let us know, hell we are out therein October and would love o see how you get on x

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:08 am

Folks come & go from jobs at bars Ashlee, so hopefully you will find something. I shouldn't worry too much, as at least you will have a fantastic time out there one way or the other.

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:37 pm

You any good with looking after donkeys and whippets
Donkey can be a bit affectionate at times and the whippets can give you the run around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!    Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for work Summer 2012, any help appreciated!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: JOBS IN MAJORCA AND OTHER HOLIDAY HOTSPOTS AROUND THE WORLD-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com