Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Palma Nova, Willows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Palma Nova, Willows _
PostSubject: Palma Nova, Willows   Palma Nova, Willows Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:40 am

For years me and Debbie used to go to the Willows bar Palma Nova for our lunch and have seen the owners kids growing up to the point where they have there own children now. I dont know why we kept going there as there people skills are terrible as they never say hello and how are you and all they do is fight and argue amongst themselves. Anyway we stopped going for the last 4 years or so but decided to go in this year again.

As we sat down one of the young girls came over and asked us if we wanted drinks and very nice and polite she was, a good start. Then we noticed the eldest daughter preparing our food which is something the Dad used to do as this was happening again there Dad (owner) daughter and Mam having a heated discussion whilst people were trying to chilax and watch the world go by. Then when all calmed down I sat and watched there Dad chewing his finger nails picking at his nose and scratching his head for about 30 minutes while the daughter was doing the cooking and preparing of food and I said to my wife if he was preparing the food as he used to I would just walk out the bar. Our food came which was just sandwiches and chips and the young lass again was very polite asking if we wanted sauces etc then as we started eating our food I noticed the dad walk over to the food preparation area and started preparing meals without washing his hands. I was totally disgusted and thought I just had to come on here and warn you all. I know this probably goes on anyway in other places but to do it in front of you well I find this really of putting and very unprofessional.

WILLOWS PALMA NOVA THE CHOICE IS YOURS

Palma Nova, Willows

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: PALMA NOVA :: PALMA NOVA BARS/RESTAURANTS-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com