Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

santa ponsa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
roymelt

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:20 pm

santa ponsa is the southern irish magaluf its set out like a H on 1 leg is more eating places ..on the other leg is the irish bars and nightclubs and the far end of that leg is a square with bars that have groups on ,, that is classed as the family area,, and joining the 2legs is the beach
this is the main beach in santa ponsasanta ponsa Imag0020

the local birds on the beachsanta ponsa Imag0021

the view from ceasuers appartmentssanta ponsa Imag0023
this was the best breakfast bar santa ponsa Imag0024
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Nice one Roy Thumsup
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks Roy, do you have any pics of the beach
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks for that Roy. clap clap

Admin
Daryn

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:29 am

Cheers Roy, been to SP a couple of times for a run out but not spent too long there so any info is great to see if Ive missed any parts.

Britchick
Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:13 am

just to briefly hi jack this thread, I have FINALLY got round to doing a review on SP in the restaurant thread....I will see what piccies i have got too
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 am

waheeeeeeeeeeeee well done BC look forward to them

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:50 am

Great stuff BC, look forward to reading it with your photo's as well. clap clap

Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:20 pm

i have posted some but they don't appear to be where i thought they would be....they seem to have a little section of their own, would you be able to move them to here for me, Mick ???
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 pm

I have moved it now BC, is that OK? cheers

Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:12 pm

thank you, very kind of you Sir ! A friend of mine on facebook has been trying to upload some of her SP piccies too, but i can't see them yet...hopefully soon !
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

That would be great BC, be fantastic if Annabelle could post a review & photo's of SP as well? Thumsup

Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:58 pm

I will certainly mention it to her, although I haven't finished yet ! i have a few more reviews in me...a couple of bars maybe and a general Santa Ponsa one too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 pm

If you still let out your apartment/flat you can do so with pics on here for free if you want Britchick?
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:18 pm

Yep that right we have a property section and its all free.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:36 pm

What they mean is BC, free to us all on MF. wink Seriously, looking forward to more of your reviews of SP, as well as Roy's to, who started the ball rolling. clap clap

Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:44 am

have to get chelsea ro involved too, will give him a nudge on facebook !
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:52 am

good thinking Britchick cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:04 pm

Britchick wrote:
have to get chelsea ro involved too, will give him a nudge on facebook !

I spoke with him a while ago BC, & I believe he is going out for a holiday soon, so I asked him to write a review with photo's. So if you could ask him as well please, at least he can add to what you & Roy have written. clap clap SP section is filling up nicely now, which is great news. Thanks very much to BC & Roy. cheers

Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:11 pm

I'm on the case Mick, he has said he'll do it !
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:33 pm

Britchick wrote:
I'm on the case Mick, he has said he'll do it !

Nice one BC, have a rep. Thumsup

Destination Expert
Britchick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Don't mind if I do !
Back to top Go down
chelsearo

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 am

I will get one done, still haven't booked our flights yet! Talk about pressure!
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 am

surrender rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 9:29 am

chelsearo wrote:
I will get one done, still haven't booked our flights yet! Talk about pressure!

CR, now come on get your priorities right. roll eyes

lolol lolol lolol lolol

santa ponsa _
PostSubject: Re: santa ponsa   santa ponsa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

santa ponsa

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA ACCOMMODATION / MAJORCA RESORT REVIEW SECTIONS :: SANTA PONSA :: SANTA PONSA RESORT-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com