Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karlosthechef

karlosthechef

CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA _
PostSubject: CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA   CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 am

HI I AM A CHEF WITH 20YRS EXPERIENCE LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA, I AM CURRENTLY LIVING IN FURNGIROLA, MAINLAND SPAIN, I HAVE WORKED IN MAJORCA BEFORE FOR 2 YRS ,, I RETURNED TO THE MAINLAND 18 MONTH AGO, BUT WANT TO MOVE BACK TO MAJORCA.I WORKED IN THE RESORT OF ALCUDIA WHEN I WAS THERE. I WILL BE LOOKING TO ARRIVE IN MAJORCA WITH MY GIRLFRIEND WHO HAS MANY YRS EXPERIENCE AS A WAITRESS AND BAR MANAGER, NO LATER THAN THE 21ST OF MARCH, BUT WOULD LIKE TO SECURE AT LEAST AN INTERVIEW BEFORE WE TRAVEL, SO IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A GREAT CHEF, WHOS VERY COMMITTED AND ALSO MAYBE A WAITRESS/BAR PERSON THEN PLZ GET IN TOUCH.
MY EXPERIENCE RANGES FROM ROSETTE TO MICHILIN STAR STANDARDS, ALSO BAR.BISTRO,CAFE BAR ,NOTHING IS TO MUCH FOR ME . I JUST LOVE TO COOK.
THANKS AND REGARDS

KARL CENTENERA
Back to top Go down
http://www.karlosthechef.page.tl
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA   CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Best of luck with that Karl. If we hear of anything we will post on here.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA   CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Good luck with your search Karl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA   CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Hope something comes up for you ,good luck Karl

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA   CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:19 am

Good luck and top marks for initiative.Btw we were in Fuengirola just over a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA   CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHEF 20YRS EXP LOOKING FOR WORK IN MAJORCA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: JOBS IN MAJORCA AND OTHER HOLIDAY HOTSPOTS AROUND THE WORLD-
Jump to:  
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com