Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Booked our flights for the meet up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Booked our flights for the meet up _
PostSubject: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:46 pm

I have just booked our flights for the October 2012 meet up. cheers Flying out 30th of September, & coming back on Monday 8th of October. :-bd: Just under £193, but now includes a £9 admin charge, eek which Easyjet have not done before, but I suppose it is a sign of the times. :f^h: But it is all booked up & paid for so HAPPY DAYS. dancing

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:54 pm

Nice one Mick, where are you going to stay this year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:59 pm

Nice one matey, flying out the same day as us clap What time do you get there.

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:05 pm

debdon wrote:
Nice one Mick, where are you going to stay this year?

Usual place again Deb's, as we get a deal off of the Manager.

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Daryn wrote:
Nice one matey, flying out the same day as us clap What time do you get there.

We leave Luton at 6am get into Palma at 9.25, what about you mate?

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Thats a pity we could have shared a car

07:00
Newcastle to Majorca (Palma)
Dep 30 September 2012 07:00
Arr 30 September 2012 10:50

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:43 pm

I don't think you can get 4 in a Toyota though Daryn?? Very Happy

Nice one Mick :-bd:

But you're going to miss the saturday night pre-meet up if there is one? wah
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Ill chase them if they turn up in a Toyota lol!

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Daryn wrote:
Ill chase them if they turn up in a Toyota lol!

I will be straight onto their head office again if they do. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Those fares you paid are going to look handsome in 6 months time Mick.

But a 6am departure.What time does that mean you depart Kettering for Luton Airport?3am?Doesn't really matter as you both have youth on your side.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 am

even I go for 6am flights Wirral, sometimes they are better as travellling around the M25 between 7am and 10am is a nightmare and one could never be certain of catching the flights during the day (even if you leave X hours early)
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:27 am

Another good point from you del.Thank heaven I don't have to deal with M25.We use M56 to get to Manchester and Liverpool airports and it is rarely congested except for summer Fridays (North Wales holiday traffic).I used to fly up to Edinburgh 3 times a week from Heathrow which involved an hour on M4 eastbound in the mornings.But as I got there before 7am traffic was rarely a problem.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 am

yes believe it or not for all flights after 7am, we would have to book a hotel near the airport the night before, to be sure we catch a plane.

Where as 6am flights, we get a taxi/or drive and park from 3am (not worth the hotel then)
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 am

Pretty much the same for us, Gatwick or Luton. The M25 after 06.30am is a no-no.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 am

WirralScouse wrote:
Those fares you paid are going to look handsome in 6 months time Mick.

But a 6am departure.What time does that mean you depart Kettering for Luton Airport?3am?Doesn't really matter as you both have youth on your side.

They are a lot dearer than we used to get, but that is the norm now. Admin charge of £9 added, £15 each way for 1 case etc. But like you say WS, in 6 months time probably be up by £100 more.

We normally leave Kettering at just after 3, as it takes about an hour. Would be slightly less but there are roadworks with a 50mph speed limit, from junction 12 to past the Luton Airport turn. The check in normally opens at 4am, then we can have a couple of slices of toast & a coffee, before boarding, or a cheeky beer & wine.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 am

Not sure a beer at 04.30 am is for me Mick No yuk lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:00 am

Not that early Mark, usually about 4.45am. wink morebeer beer drinker

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:10 pm

Wahay its brekie hehehe

roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Glad your booked up Mick clap

Rm had a pint with his witherspoons at 5.00am. I went for the coffee

Booked our flights for the meet up P1000008
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:40 pm

That looks yummy Roamer cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:42 pm

roamer wrote:
Glad your booked up Mick clap

Rm had a pint with his witherspoons at 5.00am. I went for the coffee

Booked our flights for the meet up P1000008

All that at 5 in the morning then. beer drinker hungry Good on ya RM. bravo

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Looks a lovely fry up but bit early for me at 5 am.

Just out of interest, how much is a brekkie in an airport? Weatherspoons do them in the high street for daft prices, £3.99 I think.
Back to top Go down
beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 7:55 am

My airport brekkie.............................

Booked our flights for the meet up Champa10

smile

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 am

How many of those though Beeech? wink

Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:04 am

depends how much time I have ! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booked our flights for the meet up   Booked our flights for the meet up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booked our flights for the meet up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com