Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Flight times changed again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Flight times changed again - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Crazy. Robs you of a whole day really Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:56 pm

How many more changes are they going to do to you WS? :n!b:

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:13 pm

well at least is not 6am lol!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:47 pm

Yes but now I am sorely tempted to again price the easyJet LPL/PMI flights.If they are still significantly lower and as the flight times are now just about the same I will take a refund from Monarch (offered) and book with EZY.Takes just the same time from home to LPL as to MAN via M56.I hate all this messing around.Years ago you could rely on the flight times staying the same (unless out of season when flights got "consolidated").Feeling Victor-ish.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 pm

But will you get a refund on the whole 'return' trip? I thought that they might only offer a refund on the leg of the flight that has changed?
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:03 am

They changed the time of both legs Mark a few weeks between notifications.
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 am

Well yes, but you accepted the first change I assume?

Just double guessing that they will say "you accepted the first flight change, so only the return leg is unacceptable now"
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:54 am

You're right again Mark. clap
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:55 am

No problem though WS, flying out & back with two different carriers though?

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 am

I had another email from Monarch the other, they have changed our flight numbers scratch times are still the same though Flight times changed again - Page 2 499996
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 am

debdon wrote:
I had another email from Monarch the other, they have changed our flight numbers scratch times are still the same though Flight times changed again - Page 2 499996

Yep, same for us Debs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flight times changed again   Flight times changed again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flight times changed again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com