Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. _
PostSubject: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:37 pm

As the thread say, purchased at great expense by myself in Orpington, affraid finished in solid silver. pinocchio The MF Golf Championship Trophy, with both winners on it, :-bd: kindly engraved by Don on tuesday afternoon. wink
Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Cimg5810
Deb's handing the trophy over to the inaugural winner from 2010 San. bravo (I think that the top of the trophy may have inadvertently been cut into the BT wire behind them, hence no upload speed that day..) :n!b:
Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Cimg5811
A visit to the Buckinghamshire area soon, to take a photo of San handing it to Delboy, the 2011 winner. cheers

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Sorry folks, I have cut the thread title in half. Embarassed Embarassed

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:50 pm

rolling laughing rolling laughing no wonder Daryn was so secret in what you were up to, I noticed the 2 shillings was missing from the petty cash box and he told me you had run off to Gretna.

A fitting trophy, I might add, for such an auspicious golfing event lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:57 pm

delboy wrote:
rolling laughing rolling laughing no wonder Daryn was so secret in what you were up to, I noticed the 2 shillings was missing from the petty cash box and he told me you had run off to Gretna.

A fitting trophy, I might add, for such an auspicious golfing event lol!

Not far off the mark there mate. wink

The story goes like this. I was looking for a crib board, & my friend told me to look in the Charity shops in Orpington, as he was sure one of them would have one. Well we searched high & low for a crib board, but to no avail. But in the last shop I found the aforementioned trophy on a shelf, & thought that would be brilliant for the MF Golf Championships. :tup:

OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:14 pm

No expense spared......................trust me pinocchio

Good job I previewed that before posting, I had put thrust instead of trust Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed neutral rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Debbish at her best. lol! lol!

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Great pics mate, must have been a nice break for the two of you and meeting up with Debs again an added bonus cheers

Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 6:13 pm

Daryn wrote:
Great pics mate, must have been a nice break for the two of you and meeting up with Debs again an added bonus cheers

I wouldn't go that far Daryn. wink

Love you really Deb's. big hug flowers gift

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:57 pm

"Thrust me" rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing Brilliant Debs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 12:01 am

A desirable trophy.Will the tournament organisers be laying on a fleet of Mercs to transport players from Palma Nova hotels to the course in 'luf? As a former golfer I have to ask will there be appearance money? I am placed on the European Order of Merit.....

at 230,528,173.Looking to improve my position.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:49 am

WirralScouse wrote:
A desirable trophy.Will the tournament organisers be laying on a fleet of Mercs to transport players from Palma Nova hotels to the course in 'luf? As a former golfer I have to ask will there be appearance money? I am placed on the European Order of Merit.....

at 230,528,173.Looking to improve my position.

120,457 821 above me though WS. sob

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:52 am

you'll have to keep San on those tablets lol!
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:06 pm

wow the gloves are off now. There will be no going easy on you all Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:11 pm

I don't think any name over six letters will fit on the trophy Roamer lol!
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:16 pm

What is it by the way? Looks like a telescope.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I thought it was a redundant ashtray cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Looks like it needs a bit of string to hold it up as well lolol
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:17 am

It is the bottom of a putter, :n!b: & it cost me a fortune, affraid so don't knock it. :f^h:

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:21 am

rolling laughing Oh I see it now, the reflection made it look like a bracket soldered to an ashtray
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 8:23 am

You people, I don't know why I bothered. sob

DadsBarmy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Can't see anything like it on the bottom of my Computter
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 3:04 pm

DadsBarmy wrote:
Can't see anything like it on the bottom of my Computter

Very good DB. lol! lol! lol! lol!

PostSubject: Re: Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.   Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing the MF Golf Championship Trophy.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com