Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. _
PostSubject: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:58 pm

Me & San on our balcony, just before we set off for the pre meet up meal.
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01112
Just before the pre meet up, 6 of us, Delboy, Mrs. Delboy, Deb's, Don, San & myself, met for an Indian at Los Curries in Palma Nova. Bit of a cock up, as I thought it opened at 6pm, in fact it was 6.30, Doh. Embarassed So we went across the road to have a drink first.
Don thinking, "Mick you are a wally, you know Deb's won't let you forget this."
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01312
Me thinking, "Your Missus isn't going to let me forget this Don."
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01410
Deb's thinking, "I am not going to let you forget this Mick."
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01510
Me & Delboy, saying to each other, "Who is going to reach 10,000 posts first, because we are both a pair of Gobshites?"
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01612
Deb's & Don saying, "Does San ever stop taking photo's & bossing people about. We know how Mick feels now, but at least she is using her own camera for once."
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01811
Mrs. DB saying to Delboy, " I have a feeling you are going to win the golf this year." As I remember you saying to me last year Delboy, "This time next year Mrs. DB, I will be a Millionaire Golfing Champion."
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01711
So we finally sat down at the Restaurant to have our meal, & what a fine meal it was as usual.
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 01910
After the meal we walked along the paseo heading towards the Orion Bar for the pre meet up.
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 02111
I have loads of photo's of the pre meet up, but they have been posted by others, so I will just post one of all the gang.
Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. 07710

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Well portrayed Mick, an event that escaped my camera, lovely start to the evening it was too cheers
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Even though you started talking to strangers DB lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Your pics are clear in this Mick, so the camera wasn't faulty at this point?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:41 pm

The hot chilli he ate after may have steamed up the camera lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:50 pm

Mark wrote:
Your pics are clear in this Mick, so the camera wasn't faulty at this point?

It does seem that way mate for some reason. scratch We did get caught in a cloudburst one night, I wonder if that did it?

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:57 pm

That action shot of del leading the stroll down the Paseo reminded me of the cover picture of one of Il Divo CDs.Can you all sing too?
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
That action shot of del leading the stroll down the Paseo reminded me of the cover picture of one of Il Divo CDs.Can you all sing too?

Yes WS, very, very badly. wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:04 pm

this one Wirral

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://991.com/NewGallery/Il-Divo-Siempre-380221.jpg&imgrefurl=http://991.com/Buy/ProductInformation.aspx%3FStockNumber%3D380221&h=450&w=457&sz=40&tbnid=GAr2eDMPjkVSOM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=91&prev=/search%3Fq%3Del%2Bdivo%2Brecords%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=el+divo+records&docid=ifHjV4YUJynKmM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=-CmgTtCIF8XRhAes2sjYBA&sqi=2&ved=0CIABEPUBMAg&dur=495

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Ugly gits. wink

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Well done del I don't know where you dig all these up from but you're on the ball.

I have a few Il Divo CDs.Went to see them live at MEN Arena.Trouble is they pander to their middle-aged female fans and the screaming and screeching is a bind during the link up chat between songs.And it wasn't from me!
Although I can't stand the man I have to say Simon Cowell has managed their career very well.Only one CD release per year (in time for Christmas) but Arenas of Europe tours which sell loadsa merchandise.I wouldn't go to see them again but I will continue to buy their CDs.I used to like G4 who were a similar makeup but they split up 2 years ago and Jonathan Ansell's optimistic solo career plunged.Obviously only room for one vocal quartet of the type.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Have a rep Mick for making me literally lol.! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:10 pm

delboy wrote:
this one Wirral

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://991.com/NewGallery/Il-Divo-Siempre-380221.jpg&imgrefurl=http://991.com/Buy/ProductInformation.aspx%3FStockNumber%3D380221&h=450&w=457&sz=40&tbnid=GAr2eDMPjkVSOM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=91&prev=/search%3Fq%3Del%2Bdivo%2Brecords%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=el+divo+records&docid=ifHjV4YUJynKmM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=-CmgTtCIF8XRhAes2sjYBA&sqi=2&ved=0CIABEPUBMAg&dur=495

lol! lol! lol!

Delboy, what have you done to the thread? scratch

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 pm

I think its gone the MF way Mick lol!

PS I fancy looking like the chap on the left, even if Wirral should have gone to spec savers lol!
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:28 pm

C'mon del isn't that your missus on the left on the snap taken by San.Or do you mean Sebastien of Il Divo on the CD sleeve?
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:36 pm

on El Divo Wirral my look alike wtf
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:43 pm

Ah yes now I can see the likeness del.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Not on the off topic bit mate, the thread has gone elongated. sad

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:51 pm

A rep from me mate very funny lol

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:56 pm

A cloudburst might well have done it Mick. Leave the camera on top of a radiator at home for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 pm

And it will melt all over the rad rolling laughing

beeech
Lil 'ol wine drinker
beeech

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Fab pics Mick !

smile
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Mark wrote:
A cloudburst might well have done it Mick. Leave the camera on top of a radiator at home for a bit.

Good thinking Mark, I have just done it. clever

ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:08 pm

Daryn wrote:
And it will melt all over the rad rolling laughing

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times Daryn, you are a PLEB. :n!b:

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:20 pm

Hahahaha but Im the best pleb hehehehe

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.   Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pre meet up meal before the pre meet up meet.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP PHOTOS-
Jump to:  
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com