Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Somebody need a driver?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
leo

Somebody need a driver? _
PostSubject: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Hey folks,
I offer a private drive service here on the island. Pick-ups from the Airport or from a comfortable dinner at one of the popular harbour areas like Port Andratx for example. 
Routes from and to Palma and surroundings . There are also day-trips possible on weekends. We can visit the most beautiful bays. I show you good places for shopping and take you to the sights of the island.

Guarantied more versatile then go by taxi and more enjoyable the rent a car.

There are also short-term drives possible on weekdays from 7pm.
Just contact me if you interested.

car.mallorca(at)gmail.com or just a PM

Have a great day
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:46 pm

Thanks Leo
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Nice one Leo.

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 12:17 am

Good luck Leo :-bd:
Back to top Go down
leo

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 am

Thanks for the positive feedback. Smile
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:44 am

Good luck, could you put some prices on for our members

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:02 pm

I have no problems with you advertising your business in this way Leo.However for the protection of Forum Members can you categorically assure us that your insurance covers passengers in your vehicle who are paying for their transport.I know this is often over-looked by customers of one-off unofficial taxis.Normal car insurance only covers non-paying passengers.

My brother was injured and required hospital treatment after he was injured in a collision in Bangkok between the unofficial taxi he was travelling in and another vehicle.The driver of his "taxi" was not insured to carry paying passengers so he had to meet all his own medical expenses.
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:57 pm

I must be honest & say I thought the very same thing WS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Yes I didnt even think to ask that question myself and Im a taxi driver, I have already mentioned this on another site as well Embarassed
Good question WS

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Have a rep Wirral
Back to top Go down
leo

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Honestly speaking it is more a friendly offer to travelers that want to visit Mallorca or just looking for a person that
knows the area, can provide you with some information and at the same time bring to the place you are heading.

The prices list is an unwritten piece based on mutual agreement and satisfaction.
I can tell you the normal taxi prices for orientation, that are around 1 euro / km plus a start fee and some extra fees for approach /airport/ night / weekend.
And the fact that taxis negotiate their prices and take mostly more, because they are the only one who can transport you from some harbor areas for example.

I agree that the question is good and justified. By the way I lived in Bangkok for a while and know that they have a general insurance problem.
What I can assure is that my passengers are insured. The definition of a passenger who is paying for his transport or not is a fact of interpretation if you consider the idea, that my offer is based on a amicable basis. But I thank you for the comment and I surely will contact my ins. comp. to assure that for the future.
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Thank you leo.It is to your credit that you responded. Forum members can draw their own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Yes Leo, good on you for replying mate.

Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 10:10 pm

Yes well done for the honest reply

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somebody need a driver?   Somebody need a driver? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somebody need a driver?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MISCELLANEOUS :: HOLIDAY OFFERS / TRAVEL AGENTS / HOLIDAY COMPANIES-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com