Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

This years meet up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

This years meet up - Page 13 _
PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:06 pm

delboy wrote:
I could post it to any of you guys This years meet up - Page 13 3247107148

Be careful with it mate, as you know it cost me an awful amount of money. wink

lolol lolol lolol lolol

Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:12 pm

I’ll probably be there as I’m in Santa Ponsa from 23 September – 3 October (on my own this time as sis going away with her daughter).

TBH, I’m a bit apprehensive fear ……. so it’s a trade-off between feeling out of my comfort zone and wanting to meet you all!!

I’m sorry that I wont get to meet my fellow-Taffy, Yozef, & disappointed that DB and Mrs DB aren’t going as it looks like I may be the only “oldie” there!!

Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:28 pm

Yay Jen, it will be great to meet you, we will all look after you I promise & put you safely in a taxi home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:34 pm

Looking forward to meeting you, too, Deb.

Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Don't worry Jen, as Debs says we will all look after you. clap clap

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 pm

I think Micks older than you Jen lol!
Back to top Go down
NannyJen
Girl Power Member

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 12:51 pm

lol! at Mark.

Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

awww,even more gutted now you are going jen sob

i really wanted to show don how to eat hot chillies

ramblinman how to drink bo

moocher how to spend more that e5

the rest how to play golf

wtf sunbathe morebeer lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Gotta say that i'm gutted as well mate wah sob
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:40 pm

We all are, couldn't you manage a long weekend Ian?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Come friday night or sat morn and then go back sunday night or early monday?
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Mick wrote:
So, it is still Monday the 1st of October in the Orion Bar. What time suits everybody?

We'll go with the flow timewise Thumsup
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:47 pm

Mark wrote:
Come friday night or sat morn and then go back sunday night or early monday?

Come on Yozef

you know you want to smile
Back to top Go down
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:48 pm

i know mark,poxy shutdowns.

trouble is they are my bread n butter,i must make hay while the sun shines,could be on 38 hrs for a while after this one,so it's gonna be head down and @rse up for about 8-10 weeks.

plus side is it may be my last one and i will book a nice break some where when it's all done.

already booked the sol m/t for next may,perhaps some mf crew will be about then sunbathe morebeer

thing is deb officially i'm supposed to be lodging in bridgewater,hinkley point power station being about 10-15 miles past there and what with working 26 x hour shifts at a time it is deemed to far to travel safety wise.

but there are 3 drivers and 3 cars so we take it turn about,if you aint driving you get a kip.

we also only get one weekend off a month so i would be very lucky if my weekend fell on the same time as the meet Rolling Eyes

whatever happens i'm booking a week next year,come hell or high water
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 pm

We will most def have plenty of drinks for you Ian & Jan.

Look forward to next years meet then wave
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

yozef wrote:
awww,even more gutted now you are going jen sob

i really wanted to show don how to eat hot chillies

ramblinman how to drink bo

moocher how to spend more that e5

the rest how to play golf

wtf sunbathe morebeer lol! lol!

Just won't be the same without you both mate. sob Couldn't you work & send Jan out to us. clever

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Well I know how it is Ian, sometimes you've just gotta gnash your teeth. The chances of all of us being able to make it on the same dates year after year are remote anyway I'd say, they'll always be some that can't make it.

I like the idea that Jan comes as your emissary though lol!
Back to top Go down
Davie Thistle

Davie Thistle

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 6:44 pm

....................A gots a great idea!! bounce

change meet to first week in november!!!!!

Thumsup

Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:11 pm

How about we do both dates Davie? lolol rules
Back to top Go down
Davie Thistle

Davie Thistle

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Mark thatd be brilliant! clap
But D canny get time off work
till november.
Pain wah
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:58 pm

Does anyone know if moocher will be there?
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:29 am

Who's that then? rolling laughing
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 4:42 pm

debdon wrote:
Does anyone know if moocher will be there?

He is hoping to be Deb's, but he is back now, so hopefully he will let us all know. cheers

Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 9:44 pm

Oh well, two weeks today we'll have the cases packed and will be ready to go, we'll try and have an early night as we have the dreaded 6 am flight, so we leave here at about 3.15 am, Gatwick is 45 mins or so for us, park the car and get in the terminal takes another 30 mins, so that's about 90 mins before departure, with having already pre booked the seats that's not cutting it too fine.

Jan will be nudging me to leave from 2 am onwards though Dragon roll eyes lolol
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Guessing game for us as to how long it will take to Gatwick from here lol! Like you we have prebooked seats so not too worried & car park is 2 min bus ride to terminal. wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This years meet up   This years meet up - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This years meet up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com