Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tordos closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:54 pm

Just letting those of you booked into the sister hotels known as Mirlos Tordos, that the Tordos section closed at the weekend for the season. Mirlos is still open. Entertainment still on, place looked busy, they had The Drifters on last night.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:57 pm

Bookings must be down do you think mate, or is that the norm?

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:58 pm

yes that would be consolidation into one hotel as filling both would now be difficult
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Thanks for that Mark. We were wondering which one we would be in.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:00 pm

Just for the record Mark, which one of the two would you choose given a choice?

DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:23 pm

It happens every year.Same time last year.I knew I would be in the Mirlos.Generally believed that Mirlos is the better one.Bigscouse on TA who is everybody's expert on the 2 says so.

Spanish vocab lesson........
Los tordos-the thrushes
Los mirlos-the blackbirds.
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:31 pm

I'm glad its the Blackbirds then not the thrushes. Twigs in the knickers are no laughing matter.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:34 pm

roamer wrote:
I'm glad its the Blackbirds then not the thrushes. Twigs in the knickers are no laughing matter.

Could be worse Roamer, could be The Blue Tits. wink

Majorca Mad
Mark

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:36 pm

Mick wrote:
Just for the record Mark, which one of the two would you choose given a choice?

Both have advantages and disadvantages Mick. (I've had several exchanges on TA threads with Big scouse about this, - he agrees with me)

Tordos has great views of the pools and the evening entertainment/stage if you have a pool facing room. Snacks are hosted in the Tordos when both are open. Help yourself to wine in the Tordos resto, wait for it to be served to you in the Mirlos resto.

The Mirlos has had a re-dec of the reception and bar area following a fire about 4 years ago. It looks really swish now. But who sleeps in the reception?
The rooms in both hotels are identical. Mirlos are marginally bigger.
I might add that the rooms in the Guadalupe are also identical, neither are the rooms in Magaluf Park much different. Same hotel chain, Sol Melia.
Back to top Go down
roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Mick wrote:
roamer wrote:

Could be worse Roamer, could be The Blue Tits. wink

Small tits Mick wah
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:42 pm

But no hen parties lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tordos closed _
PostSubject: Re: Tordos closed   Tordos closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tordos closed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com