Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Beach wi-fi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Has anyone been out there this year and managed to log on to the free beach wi-fi?

I tried in April, and although the Notebook showed that there was a signal from the 'Platja Son Matias' one (different from the Son Matias hotel one which was also there), I couldn't connect.
Don't know if there's a code for it? Or was it not switched on in April being too early in the season?

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
debdon
OFFICIAL VODKA TASTER
debdon

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Don tried in may & last time but couldn't get on to it. We got great connection in reception at Saboners, maybe your hotel will have free wifi Mark. :tup:
Back to top Go down
http://www.debssweetdelights.co.uk
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Doubt it... they don't even have TV in the rooms lol wah
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:54 am

You can banter to us all face to face mate, instead of typing it. cheers Apart from Daryn that is, you will still need to get him to type his banter to you like man. wink

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 am

Daryn's having subtitles added to his tatoos
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:59 am

He went to have his knuckles tatooed last week, but had hurt his little finger on his left hand. Look at his knuckles in Mallorca, LOVE & HAT.
lolol lolol lolol lolol

Admin
Daryn

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:44 pm

hahahaha ya cheeka bugga again Mick wtf

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:46 pm

And as for you Del ,well Im giving you lines when I see you.

I must buy Daryn the god a pint like, I must buy Daryn the god a pint like, I must buy Daryn the god a pint like, I must buy Daryn the god a pint like

delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 pm

I must buy God a pint like Daryn, I must like God, good buy Daryn

Right a pint for Jesus and Donkey but a milkshake for the small guy in the corner cheers
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Small in stature, BIG in heart. wink San, pass me the sick bucket hen. pale

DadsBarmy

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Well he is only pint sized
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:03 pm

More like a half Dads. wink

Majorca Mad
Mark

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:07 pm

Am picking up a signal from the free beach wi fi, but really weak, so have paid 20 euros for 14 days access within the hotel. I have some house documents due so need it really.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Hopefully it will get sorted mate. :-bd:

Beach wi-fi _
PostSubject: Re: Beach wi-fi   Beach wi-fi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach wi-fi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com