Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

whatever shall we do

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yozef
MF joke teller
yozef

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 pm

i see that the forum has a game of golf lined up,sounds fun.

just wondering if anyone has planned any trips or visits,we did plan to do the soller trip but have been put off by possible construction work,may do it next year.

we tend to walk to portals,santa ponsa or cycle to paquera/camp de mar in the morning before a boozey lunch drunken Sleep

might be to energetic for some so may enjoy a few liquid lunches morebeer :bbq: drunk pelvis
Back to top Go down
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I am game for the bus/taxi for 3 into Palma and the Tren de Soller.Express bus back through tunel.Wish I could speak Spanish (although on the Costas really no need to speak Spanish).To us it is tunnel but to them it is tunel (1 letter saved).
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:51 pm

WS just put o at the end of every word I swear it works after a few beero's

WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:03 pm

And don't forget to shout it loud Daryn.That will help the dragos understand what we educated Brits are after.After all we are taking our holidays in their debt-ridden,high-unemployment country.We need some respect! After all we could holiday in UK another debt-ridden.high unemployment country.But no sun.
Back to top Go down
delboy
Mad Destination Expert
delboy

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:06 pm

WirralScouse wrote:
But no sun.

now you can't blame Mick for that, somebody else is suppose to deliver it
Back to top Go down
Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Ha ha del, very sharp lol lolol
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 pm

hahaha nice o deloboyo hehehe

roamer
Girl Power Member
roamer

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:38 pm

Nothing definate planned but might be up for some walking. I don't get on a bike for the safety of pedestrians but ramblin man might be up for that. Contrary to his statement that he would be selling his bike, he has been back in the saddle.
Back to top Go down
http://fiona-king.co.uk
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 8:58 am

delboy wrote:
WirralScouse wrote:
But no sun.

now you can't blame Mick for that, somebody else is suppose to deliver it

Thanks guys, a rep to Delboy for me losing my job very hurtful. sob sad

Wish I had thought of it. rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing rolling laughing

Mad Destination Expert
delboy

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 am

Daryn will give you one or two jobs around here in MF Towers Mick, he negotiating with Foster's to clean their bogs downstairs
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 9:46 am

Typical Daryn, hit a man when he is down. sad

whatever shall we do _
PostSubject: Re: whatever shall we do   whatever shall we do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whatever shall we do

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com