Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation _
PostSubject: Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation   Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:37 pm

I have just done a delboy and priced my EZY flights LPL-PMI-LPL I booked for the meet just over a year ago.I don't normally do this but I was curious.I paid £75.93 for the return all in.Price tonight is £179.Must say I am surprised how expensive the flights are for October.Ryanair are about the same.
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation   Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Yes its very clever, get the plane full before the price goes up, totally different and very clever to the way it used to be, ie wait till the very end and get it cheap.

Mark
Majorca Mad
Mark

PostSubject: Re: Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation   Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Ah but easyjet don't do it like you would expect. Their last min flights are always expensive.
Back to top Go down
Mick
ALL ROUND GOOD GUY
Mick

PostSubject: Re: Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation   Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I put this on another thread earlier.

Just checked our flight prices for a week on Saturday, they have gone up by £96. I booked our flights before Christmas.

PostSubject: Re: Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation   Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proof it pays to book flights early as well as accommodation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA SECTION :: MAJORCA FORUM MEET UP DISCUSSIONS-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com