Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Majorca Travel Forum / Majorca Help and Information Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Great idea this website

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WirralScouse
DE/Prophet of Doom
WirralScouse

Great idea this website _
PostSubject: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Good luck to the founders of this site.I am very familiar with the North of Majorca,especially Puerto Pollensa, and will be happy to give visitors to this site the benefit of my 30 years experience of Majorca in general.
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:53 pm

good to have you on board and hope you become a regular to help all the new members

moocher
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Hi WS Im thrilled that you have joined its great to have you on aboard, at least you will be able to have a bit banter and laugh along the way on here, its starting to feel like home now with all our good friends.

Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:37 am

Everyone say a BIG hello to my great friend whom I met on another forum about a year ago now but feels like I have known him a lifetime WirralScouse you are the most sincere guy I have ever known and such a gentleman, I feel privileged and humble to know you and you expertise is much appreciated on our website ,many thanks for joining.

danimallorca

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:28 am

Hi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Britchick
Destination Expert
Britchick

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi WS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MOOCHER
Mad Destination Expert
MOOCHER

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:20 pm

hi britchick great to have you onboard please feel free to answer and post anything on mallorca .even personal recomendations of places in santa ponsa

moocher
Back to top Go down
Daryn
Admin
Daryn

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:23 pm

Yes as moocher said, there is no getting told off on here about personal recommendations ,or even talking about your own businesses.

Britchick
Destination Expert
Britchick

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 4:28 pm

moocher wrote:
hi britchick great to have you onboard please feel free to answer and post anything on mallorca .even personal recomendations of places in santa ponsa

moocher
thanks for the welcome and I shall certainly do that . It will be great having a bitmore freedom and not having to watch everything you say :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great idea this website   Great idea this website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Great idea this website

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Majorca and Worldwide Travel Forum :: MAJORCA FORUM :: INTRODUCE YOURSELF-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | Nature and Escape | Tourism | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com